Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

PastTimeline.net

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

To infinity, and beyond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationLost in the Delta Quadrant

lol 1 year later, and its still yet to be launched, i am wondering if this is going to be a thing, or will be constantly delayed until he can get an AI to do it for him

Site Link

• ddmkm122 likes this

Pope Francis said that atheists are still eligible to go to heaven, to return the favor, atheists said that popes are still eligible to go into a void of nothingness.

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationArgentina

I was just going to tell a joke about an AI

anyway...

• ddmkm122 likes this

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,959 posts
  • LocationLondon

lol 1 year later, and its still yet to be launched, i am wondering if this is going to be a thing, or will be constantly delayed until he can get an AI to do it for him

Site Link

Please understand that I don't do this full time. I have to work an office job during the day.

This site is something I do purely in my free time, i.e. evenings and weekends.

I can assure you, there's nobody who's more desperate to see this project launched than me – it's not like I'm going "Nah, I can't be bothered to do it." I really, really want it to happen, and I'm just as passionate about creating Past Timeline as I am about FutureTimeline.

The problem has nothing to do with motivation, or laziness, and is purely down to a lack of available time. I guess I could lock myself in solitary confinement and have it finished within a couple of months – but then I'd lose my office job, social life, sanity, etc... and probably end up homeless.

So it's something that must be done gradually, incrementally.

I can only repeat what I've said before – once the mobile version of FT is finished (and it's about 80% finished now), then I can start on PT.

• ddmkm122 likes this

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

To infinity, and beyond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationLost in the Delta Quadrant

I didn't mean to offend, I was merely trying to make a joke, i apologize if I touched a sore spot.  My intention was not to imply that you were lazy.  

• ddmkm122 likes this

Pope Francis said that atheists are still eligible to go to heaven, to return the favor, atheists said that popes are still eligible to go into a void of nothingness.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,959 posts
  • LocationLondon

I didn't mean to offend, I was merely trying to make a joke, i apologize if I touched a sore spot.  My intention was not to imply that you were lazy.  

No offence taken. :)

• Time_Traveller, Yuli Ban, ddmkm122 and 1 other like this

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Maybe it is going to be open in the anniversary of the timeline (2018)
At least as Pre-alpha.

• ddmkm122 likes this

ddmkm122

ddmkm122

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationRochester, New York, The United States Of America.

Site Link

Actually, it's been more than a year...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users