Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Badges and Groups

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Zachemc2

Zachemc2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
I was looking at the IP.Board features and had two features that I noticed:

Reputation points shown on profile, with admin defined badges at certain thresholds
Automatic member group promotion after defined post increments

We may already have these, I just haven't seen them.

What do you think?

Caiman

Caiman

Funky Duck

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
You get rep points whenever anyone 'likes' one of your posts, you can see what posts people liked when you view your profile. You may also notice the number of pips beneath your avatar/membergroup grows when you hit certain post milestones. There is no automated group promotion turned on at the minute since we have no need for it.

~Jon

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
also when you enter user's profile you can rate him from 1 to 5 stars.
"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone."

Zachemc2

Zachemc2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

You get rep points whenever anyone 'likes' one of your posts, you can see what posts people liked when you view your profile. You may also notice the number of pips beneath your avatar/membergroup grows when you hit certain post milestones.

There is no automated group promotion turned on at the minute since we have no need for it.

also when you enter user's profile you can rate him from 1 to 5 stars.

Oh. Thanks for the clarification. What exactly is the threshold to get one pip beneath my avatar?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users