Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

We can recycle plastic

ted recycling

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
Mike Biddle: We can recycle plastic http://www.ted.com/t...ike_biddle.html I must say I'm very impressed by this speech. Dunno if it fits into technology of the future, since it looks like they already make money in this factory. Anyway it's amazing if it's really as efficient as he suggests. Only doubt? If it's so cool how come most plastic doesn't come from recycling? Too early?
"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone."

Logically Irrational

Logically Irrational

For Lack of a Better Name

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • LocationHoover Dam
Wow. Now that is really cool. I'm glad that plastic isn't destined to sit around forever anymore.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

amandagulley

amandagulley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Today plastic pollution is the big issue for all of us.. It is important for all of us to reduce, reuse and recycle it. Buying recycled product and reduce the use of plastic ,We can save the natural resources for the future genration also save the planet from the plastic pollution.

Decking

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

I've always said that if you have a waste stream, be it plastics or co2, what you really have is a resource that's just going untapped. Turn linear consumer->waste patterns into cycles, like the rain to lakes to clouds to rain system.

• StanleyAlexander likes this
Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

GailG

GailG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Even though we can recycle plastics, the thing is the chemical that is being used in recycling plastic is not earth friendly. -.-

Custom Business Essay | Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ted, recycling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users