Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why can we not edit posts in the off topic?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

it was once possible to do it, why can't we do it now ?

Jakob

Jakob

Stable Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

I can.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

I can not 

TheAsianGuy_LOL

TheAsianGuy_LOL

What's Up Homies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • LocationThe Stars of Which to be Settled

I can not 

Suspended form doing so maybe? Is it a temporary thing or did you do something bad again lol. Ok, no laughing matter, just ask wjfox or something.

"We know Everything, but not Everything"~ Me

"Don't question what I know, question what I don't know."~ Me

"Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will"~Italian UFO

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

I don't do anything bad, and actually i never did except in rare cases or when I was under intense instigation. Complains about me are for preaching some unpopular views- or excessive enthusiasm in spreading joy.

Anyway 2015 Italian Ufo is a new light, I will just offer my intellectual contributions, avoid disputes as much as possible especially when I interact with low mind/rude/puerile people, and i will not use much this space for social endings and I will try to be more accurate when I write in English. I present myself in a new Resurrection. 

Jakob

Jakob

Stable Genius

• Members
  • 6,158 posts

I don't do anything bad, and actually i never did except in rare cases or when I was under intense instigation. Complains about me are for preaching some unpopular views- or excessive enthusiasm in spreading joy.

Anyway 2015 Italian Ufo is a new light, I will just offer my intellectual contributions, avoid disputes as much as possible especially when I interact with low mind/rude/puerile people, and i will not use much this space for social endings and I will try to be more accurate when I write in English. I present myself in a new Resurrection. 

Glad to hear it.

Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat

Hibernating

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,345 posts
  • Location-

I feel compelled to photoshop an Italian coming down from the heavens; but since I don't have photoshop I'll stick with this photo of Jesus instead.

Image%204%20copy_0.jpg

Jakob

Jakob

Stable Genius

• Members
  • 6,158 posts

I feel compelled to photoshop an Italian coming down from the heavens; but since I don't have photoshop I'll stick with this photo of Jesus instead.

GIMP is pretty good, just not as good as Photoshop.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

lol A New resurrection is a term used for Rock-Heavy Metal music bands. There are times were they go under obscurantism and after a while they re-emerge with new ideas and music to restore high levels of  performance. 

Anyway i still can not edit my off-topics posts. i will send a message to the administration

Caiman

Caiman

Funky Duck

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • LocationManchester, England

You can edit all posts that you have made within the last 24 hours. After that you cannot edit posts.

~Jon

Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat

Hibernating

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,345 posts
  • Location-

You can edit all posts that you have made within the last 24 hours. After that you cannot edit posts.

Damn it.

My sloppy revision can't be revised tomorrow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users