Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Microsoft HoloLens

virtual reality augmented reality transhumanism Microsoft future 2015

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands

It will only be a matter of time before I meet you Emi.

My Emi...

Spoiler

I want to shoot myself.

Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/YjUhBVkJoMk
Dino Synth is my new favourite genre

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,869 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

And here I am even more obsessed with my waifu. You know, the waifu industry is expected to be worth $35 billion by 2030?

Time to start planning that brothel.

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,049 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Time to start planning that brothel.

One full of waifus you mean?

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having a waifu?

What are you without the sum of your parts?

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • 20,869 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

No, one for the purpose of getting rich. I might enter the field of being a sexbot pimp.

Also, if I made a brothel fulla waifus, that wouldn't defeat the purpose of a waifu. That would achieve the purpose of having a harem.

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 10,218 posts

RE: "accidents".  Maybe people who spend too much time in developing virtual reality are more accident prone in the "real" world.

Of course that would be a good way to stay ahead of a competitor.

Or maybe it is just bad luck plain and simple.  After all, if there are so many peoplel working on it, that increases the liklihood that some of them will be involved in accidents simply because the population pool is so large.

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: virtual reality, augmented reality, transhumanism, Microsoft, future, 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users