Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Past Timeline

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,131 posts
  • LocationLondon

I would like this page to come out one day, in 2020 maybe, is that possible ???

Yes, if I can get our merchandise store up and running first (which now appears likely).

I would absolutely love to do Past Timeline right now, but unfortunately, my time is limited. I have to prioritise my revenue streams. The mobile/responsive upgrade of FutureTimeline was an example of this, as it helped to reverse our decline in traffic. However, more needs to be done to help keep this site online and ensure it's sustainable in the long term.

So the next major project I'm doing is our merch store. This was meant to launch earlier this month, but I had problems with our supplier and had to ditch them. However, I'm very optimistic about the new company I've chosen, and I have most of the artwork and designs ready.

I don't want to give an estimate for when Past Timeline will launch, as I've done this before and the schedule always slips. All I can say is, Past Timeline is the next major project I plan to work on, after our merch store. And the merch store involves far less work than our responsive upgrade. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users