Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Posted 17 June 2019 - 07:40 PM
It's not clear what the story is here:
* Did Jones have the porn in his files, and sent it along to the lawyers not realizing he had done so?
* Was he trying to frame those lawyers, instead?
* Was he just sending it along to be an asshole?
* Or was this a chance for him to go on his show and say, "I'm being framed!"?
Whichever the case, how did he come by the child porn in the first place?
Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:38 PM
^ Certainly, there's something fishy going on.
Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:52 PM
Nxivm: Sex cult leader Raniere found guilty in New York
Leader of sex cult Nxivm Keith Raniere has been found guilty of all charges against him in a New York court.
Jurors issued the verdict against Raniere, 58, after a six-week trial in Brooklyn.
Prosecutors accused Raniere of overseeing a "slave and master" system in his group.
- Outlook likes this
Posted 22 June 2019 - 09:03 AM
- Yuli Ban and Outlook like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users