Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scum

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,115 posts
  • LocationLondon

40 years? Holy shit.

That's some downfall.

This is a young woman who became a popular and well-liked celebrity, had a starring role in shows like Smallville, and won or was nominated for various TV awards.

-----

Allison Mack will serve 'a substantial amount of time' in prison for role in Nxivm sex cult, lawyer says

19 December 2019

For victims and their families affected by the Nxivm sex cult, 2019 was a year of reckoning.

In June, Keith Raniere was found guilty of sex trafficking, racketeering and other felonies related to the self-help group he co-founded and its secret cult after weeks of explosive testimony. Within Nxivm was a "sorority" called "DOS," short for Dominus Obsequious Sororium, or Master Over Slave Women. Months prior, Smallville actress Allison Mack admitted to being a member and founding the women-branding group. Mack, who prosecutors say was one of Nxivm's highest-ranking members, pleaded guilty to racketeering conspiracy and racketeering. As part of her guilty plea, Mack admitted to state law extortion and forced labor.

While Raniere is behind bars, Mack is out on bail awaiting sentencing — but it's likely she will spend time in prison.

"Allison Mack is facing a total of 40 years maximum confinement time in the two charges she plead guilty to in federal court," Silva Megerditchian, criminal defence attorney and CEO of Los Angeles-based SLM Law, tells Yahoo Entertainment. "At this stage, sentencing has been delayed, likely for both sides to put together a sentencing memorandum for the judge."

https://uk.news.yaho...-101315674.html

SwvoVi1.jpg

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,115 posts
  • LocationLondon

Reynhard Sinaga: man jailed for life for raping dozens of men in Manchester

Mon 6 Jan 2020 13.27 GMT

A man believed to be responsible for hundreds of rapes has been found guilty of raping or sexually assaulting 48 men in Manchester.

Reynhard Sinaga, 36, a mature student from Indonesia, is thought by police to have abused at least 195 men over two-and-a-half years after luring them to his flat under the guise of being a “good samaritan”, drugging his victims and then attacking them after they passed out.

Ian Rushton, the north-west deputy chief crown prosecutor, called Sinaga the “most prolific rapist in British legal history”.

[...]

The judge said Sinaga had showed ‘not one jot of remorse’ and seemed to be enjoying the court process before sentencing.

Victims described how their careers and personal relationships had suffered as a result of the abuse. Several said they had turned to alcohol and become socially isolated, unable even to tell close relatives or friends about what happened.

https://www.theguard...-men-manchester

ZTmHL7J.jpg

Erowind

Erowind

Anarchist without an adjective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

NSFL (Not the worst thing in the world)

https://old.reddit.c...a_split_second/

I unironically hate my country, culture, and most people who live here. Anyone who doesn't get it is either ignorant in some fashion, in denial, or in on it. There's no inbetween at this point. How does it get this bad? This is a scene from Clockwork Orange playing out in real life and it isn't even the worst stuff that happens. I know I'm sounding like a contradiction in that I've yipped at others before who boil things down to, "they're just stupid." Most of the time I do my best to keep myself out of that oversimplified headspace, as for the most part it just leads to more needless tribalism. But right now these people are just stupid.

Edit: I don't hate the good parts, there's just so much wrong right now.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users