Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scum

• Please log in to reply
446 replies to this topic

goofydoohdooh

goofydoohdooh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
@Craven I'm sure I could find tons of videos of horrible things in poland, post them and then express how much I hate poland. Do you hate America?

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
I hate America for lots of reasons. I don't hate every single American. But as a country, after years of seeing their hypocrisy, acts of cruelty towards other countries, and their own citizens, and lots of other shit, I can't think otherwise about USA. And yeah I'm sure we could find lot's of ugly stuff about every country.
"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone."

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts
The thing with America is when you are a super power you do lots of good things but you are also subject to criticism more than anyone else because of the extensions of your actions. I like America yes, but they did lots of horrible things that even Nazism didnt.

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
And I'm having trouble with coming up with good things they did since end of cold war, when they did some good for science (even if it was for... let's say ambigious reasons).
"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

mic of orion

mic of orion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Locationlondon

Apple is a disgusting company.

x2

I'm never ever buying anything from them, as long as I live.
It's dangerous to be right, when your government is wrong.
They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihJU4fbQWrk

2 months ago...i was in london on the train there was this drunk english woman around 21 I would say...she was insulting the entire train both immigrants and visitors of olympics. I filmed her but i have decided to dont upload the video on youtube she would get into serious trouble.
She apoligized at the end i simply told her she should apoligize with herself first.

Zeitgeist123

Zeitgeist123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts
ive never get the balls to watch the viral video: 3 guys 1 hammer.

http://en.wikipedia....etrovsk_maniacs

“Philosophy is a pretty toy if one indulges in it with moderation at the right time of life. But if one pursues it further than one should, it is absolute ruin." - Callicles to Socrates

shane_allen

shane_allen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationMinnesotta

ive never get the balls to watch the viral video: 3 guys 1 hammer.

Oh my, I remember this! I saw their video a long time ago. It's brutal. It came out way before 2 girls 1 cup and I've never heard it called 3 guys 1 hammer.
2 girls 1 cup, by the way, is pathetic.
People who reference that video and say it's the worst they seen obviously haven't tried very hard.

Check out /r/futuretimeline and voice you opinion on when various technologies will emerge.

Zeitgeist123

Zeitgeist123

• Members
  • 1,813 posts
those fuckers should have been hanged... people who torture and murder for pleasure should be snuffed out from the face of the earth. that's prpbably the only time i wont be againts death penalty.

“Philosophy is a pretty toy if one indulges in it with moderation at the right time of life. But if one pursues it further than one should, it is absolute ruin." - Callicles to Socrates

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
Wow. Quite disgusting, what kind of journalist tells his guest to "shut up" waves finger at him, balantly lies and when runs out of arguments calls out his guest's mother?!

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas
Wow, what a douche bag. Here is more of his crazed lunacy. Arrogant little. Here is an extended high definition version

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

Kombaticus

Kombaticus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
Posted Image

Edited by Kombaticus, 20 September 2012 - 01:02 AM.

"Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is an illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and I am content." -Conan the Cimmerian

Cody930

Cody930

An Apple Pie from Scratch

• Moderators
  • 2,522 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, US

"Since we first emerged, a few million years ago in East Africa, we have meandered our way around the planet. There are now people on every continent and the remotest islands, from pole to pole, from Mount Everest to the Dead Sea, on the ocean bottoms and even, occasionally, in residence 200 miles up - humans, like the gods of old, living in the sky."

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,567 posts
  • LocationLondon
East London unprovoked assault on girl caught on CCTV – video http://www.guardian....girl-cctv-video

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,567 posts
  • LocationLondon
Two Indicted for Online Distribution of Puppy-Snuff Videos http://www.wired.com...deo-indictment/

Cody930

Cody930

An Apple Pie from Scratch

• Moderators
  • 2,522 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, US

Fair & Balanced!

Edited by Cody930, 07 March 2013 - 02:00 AM.

"Since we first emerged, a few million years ago in East Africa, we have meandered our way around the planet. There are now people on every continent and the remotest islands, from pole to pole, from Mount Everest to the Dead Sea, on the ocean bottoms and even, occasionally, in residence 200 miles up - humans, like the gods of old, living in the sky."

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,743 posts
  • LocationSome Underground Sweatshop Probably

"For more dirt on FOX News..."

FOX News is dirt on FOX News. You can't explain that.

I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
Attention is currency in the "free marketplace of ideas".
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

WithoutCoincidence

WithoutCoincidence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts
  • LocationSomewhere above Zero Latitude.

Hope this link works. There's lot of other links, but this is the one I ended up going with.

http://www.theblaze....gets-suspended/

And if it doesn't, here's a few quotes.

A Florida high school student wrestled a loaded gun away from another teen on the bus ride home this week and was slapped with a suspension in return.

the suspect, identified by WVZN-TV as Quadryle Davis, was “pointing the gun directly” at the other student and “threatening to shoot him.”

That’s when, the teen told the station, he and two others tackled the suspect and wrestled the gun away. The next day, all three were suspended.

The school’s referral slip said he was given an “emergency suspension” for being involved in an “incident” with a weapon.

Meanwhile, the student accused of pointing the weapon has been charged only with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon “without intent” to kill.

... I've got to get out of this country.

The universe has gone from unimaginable, featureless heat to complexity and it will return in time to unimaginable, featureless cold.

-Chris Impey, How It Ends

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow

http://www.nature.co...oratory-1.12847

So a band of "animal-rights activist", scumbags ruined years of work in laboratory in Milan, and released animals that have no chance to survive on their own, not to mention that some of those animals are genetically modified, including ones rid of immune system, so besides death from hunger or predators, they're likely to die in agony of many diseases.

Way to go fuckin' assholes.

Rkw

Rkw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Religion doesn't hurt anybody they said..

http://abcnews.go.co...07#.UXgliu4arz7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users