Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MIT Review Top 10 breakthroughs for 2015

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mike the average

Mike the average

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts
Really good list from Brain Organoids to Apple Pay

'Not all breakthroughs are created equal. Some arrive more or less as usable things; others mainly set the stage for innovations that emerge later, and we have to estimate when that will be. But we’d bet that every one of the milestones on this list will be worth following in the coming years.' MIT Review

http://www.technolog...hnologies/2015/
  • RickyMcMoney likes this
'Force always attracts men of low morality' - Einstein
'Great spirits always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds' - Einstein

MissKaioshin

MissKaioshin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Whole lotta "meh", to be honest. I've heard a lot about "nanomaterials" and all that stuff. It's hard to get excited at this point.

You know what Ol' MissKaioshin says at a time like this? At times like this, MissKaioshin just says..."Whatevs"

Mike the average

Mike the average

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts
well yeah its mostly 2015 or near so it cant be too amazing. I don't know why they put the photosynthesis one in if its expected in 10+ years, a 10+ years list would be significantly different.
'Force always attracts men of low morality' - Einstein
'Great spirits always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds' - Einstein

Unity

Unity

Information Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts
Desalinisation is particularly interesting to me because I live in california haha

tierbook

tierbook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • LocationCharleston sc

A bit early for a list on 2015 when we aren't yet 1/3 of the way through the year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users