Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cyberpunk 2077

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

CyberMisterBeauty

CyberMisterBeauty

The most beautiful male in the universe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • LocationThe largest city of the year 2192,celebrating my 200th birthday

I begun to play this game in the beginning of the year I loved the futuristic environment but I would like to put it in Third person game everywhere rather than only in the vehicle. Is that possible?

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,503 posts
  • LocationLondon

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,503 posts
  • LocationLondon

Cyberpunk 2077 makers CD Projekt hit by ransomware hack

1 hour ago

The maker of popular video game Cyberpunk 2077 has been hacked in a ransomware attack.

CD Projekt Red said hackers had accessed its internal network, digitally scrambled some of its data servers and tried to blackmail it.

The perpetrators claim to have stolen source code for several of the firm's games which they said they would leak unless a payment was made.

But the Polish games company said it would not negotiate.

In a statement on Twitter, CD Projekt Red posted a copy of the ransom note which said the hackers had copied code from Cyberpunk 2077, Gwent, and Witcher 3, including an unreleased version of the latter.

“We have also dumped all of your documents relating to accounting, administration legal, HR, investor relations and more!” the note added.

"Dumping" means copying the information to an external source.

https://www.bbc.co.u...nology-55994787

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • 22,921 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

'Cyberpunk 2077' three months later: A final analysis

Just over three months ago, CD Projekt Red delivered an incomplete game in “Cyberpunk 2077.” Speaking for myself, it’s fair to say my initial impressions were also incomplete.
In my review, I called the game an “intoxicating virtual reality” after about 19 hours with it, focusing only on the main story missions. But 19 hours was not enough time. After having completed the entire game three times in a total of 150 hours, I now regret submitting an incomplete review that focused only on the critical story path. I wish I had the chance to test the game’s boundaries as an open-world experience.
It’s fair to say that CD Projekt Red tried to pull a fast one on players, restricting journalists (including The Washington Post) from posting any footage during the game’s unusually short review period, and not allowing anyone to see the product on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One consoles, where the game was at worst, unplayable, and at best, embarrassing. Since launch, developer CD Projekt Red has been working to update the game to a more acceptable state. The company’s executives have issued more than one apology.
So three months later, I submit this second piece — a patch, if you will — as a companion to my initial impressions. Much of what I initially said still holds, and improvements are on the way, which is encouraging, considering the studio’s past work in patching up its landmark title, “The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt.”

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • 22,921 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users