Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Paris terror attacks

terrorism suicide bomber Paris Europe death

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

voluntaryist

voluntaryist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

I don't think they'll stop until governments become harsher on the refugees, especially before the start of winter.

And, yes, Europe's borders never should have been so open. It'll eventually cause even worse problems than it has thus far.

I don't think open or closed borders really matter. It's just the way European countries deal with the migrants in the end. If they closed the borders, we'll see footage of thousands stranded on Greek islands and the European "scum". They'll be painted as an enemy by Muslims for every right-wing stance they may take on the Muslim migrants. They'll be painted as a hero by Muslims for every left-wing stance they may take on Muslim migrants.

For example, when Angela Merkel decided to take in 500k migrants:

2015-09-04t153158z1657289309gf1000019314

Why do we almost never see rich non-Western countries like Japan and South Korea taking in refugees?

MarcZ

MarcZ

Chief Flying Car Critic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,271 posts
  • LocationCanada

I don't think they'll stop until governments become harsher on the refugees, especially before the start of winter.

And, yes, Europe's borders never should have been so open. It'll eventually cause even worse problems than it has thus far.

I don't think open or closed borders really matter. It's just the way European countries deal with the migrants in the end. If they closed the borders, we'll see footage of thousands stranded on Greek islands and the European "scum". They'll be painted as an enemy by Muslims for every right-wing stance they may take on the Muslim migrants. They'll be painted as a hero by Muslims for every left-wing stance they may take on Muslim migrants.

Why do we almost never see rich non-Western countries like Japan and South Korea taking in refugees?

Why would they, they have nothing to do with this conflict and have no moral obligation to get involved. Not to mention most refugees probably don't want to go to those countries since they do not have terribly generous social security nets, and the public of those countries are overwhelmingly anti-immigrant anyways including immigrants from countries which they have close relations with like the the U.S., Canada, U.K., France etc...

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
tl;dr Japanese are democratic Nazis.
Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/QAlMaVYIzqw

IMPERATOR!

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,574 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

They're hardline xenophobes, and it's okay for them to be since they're not white. This is actually negatively affecting Japan's economy since they sorta have a grayed-out workforce— though it's very good for pushing development of robots since they sorta have a grayed-out workforce.

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: terrorism, suicide bomber, Paris, Europe, death

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users