Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Prediction dates

accurate history predictions accuracy update newcommers editing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Albert

Albert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,

So my first thought as a newcommer to the site is "how accurate are these prediction?", and so I go through the 2000-2015 posts, and see which predictions came true.

But I'm not sure, when were these predictions made? Were they updated to accurately reflect what occured? Or were they predictions made from 1 year, or 5 years earlier? If there were some markings to indicate that info, it would help people [me] have a better idea how much faith to put into these predictions.

Thanks!

• Tina likes this

TheComrade

TheComrade

BANNED

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,642 posts

So my first thought as a newcommer to the site is "how accurate are these prediction?", and so I go through the 2000-2015 posts, and see which predictions came true.

But I'm not sure, when were these predictions made? Were they updated to accurately reflect what occured? Or were they predictions made from 1 year, or 5 years earlier?

Of course they were updated when occured! For example, nobody could predict events like "Concorde crashes in France, killing 113" for 2000 or " Japan is devastated by a 9.0 magnitude earthquake and tsunami" for 2011...

Ewan

Ewan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationLondon

Hi,

But I'm not sure, when were these predictions made? Were they updated to accurately reflect what occured? Or were they predictions made from 1 year, or 5 years earlier? If there were some markings to indicate that info, it would help people [me] have a better idea how much faith to put into these predictions.

Thanks!

They were updated. If you want to see original predictions see here.

TheComrade

TheComrade

BANNED

• Banned
  • 2,642 posts

Thanks for the link! Btw, amazingly accurate prediction made in 2000:

2007-2010 - Collapse of world financial systems; many of the largest banks and corporations are nationalised or bailed out; personal debt levels have soared.

Ewan

Ewan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationLondon

Thanks for the link! Btw, amazingly accurate prediction made in 2000:

2007-2010 - Collapse of world financial systems; many of the largest banks and corporations are nationalised or bailed out; personal debt levels have soared.

The site only has data for 2009-2015. This is the earliest snapshot.

TheComrade

TheComrade

BANNED

• Banned
  • 2,642 posts

The site only has data for 2009-2015. This is the earliest snapshot.

Yes, true... stupid me clicked on 2000 and just didn't noticed it automatically switched to 2009.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accurate, history, predictions, accuracy, update, newcommers, editing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users