Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The quotes of the Great Futuretimeliners

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Soundwave

Soundwave

Am I banned now?

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

I'm a middle eastern OG, fuck the west side. While you younguns were still in your diapers, I was out there, finding the truth; making the truth boy. Get on my level.

How can iget on your level if you are still in high school?
  • ddmkm122 and nomad like this

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands

Albert E. was still in high school at 16, boi, and you ain't close to his.

Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/QAlMaVYIzqw

IMPERATOR!

Soundwave

Soundwave

Am I banned now?

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Albert E. was still in high school at 16, boi, and you ain't close to his.

Truth to that. Albert e can't be beat because e = mc squared.
  • ddmkm122 likes this

Zeitgeist123

Zeitgeist123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts

"Ironically, I think that existence can be equated to a negative number (because as Zeitgeist123 eloquently said, great experiences of life are simply islands in the cosmic ocean of struggles and suffering. Everyone that exists almost always suffers; happiness and pleasure are just fragile flashes of ever-transient flicking flame), and non-existence can be equated to 0, so non-existence is greater, so childbirth-causing sexual intercourse should be banned around the world, because it is severely immoral"  - Tina, 28 February, 2016

Overshadowed by Tina. FML.

“Philosophy is a pretty toy if one indulges in it with moderation at the right time of life. But if one pursues it further than one should, it is absolute ruin." - Callicles to Socrates

TheComrade

TheComrade

BANNED

• Banned
  • 2,642 posts

"Factual information is unbiased and amoral. It doesn't choose a side. Humans choose a side and once morality, emotions, and his own interests trickle down onto the beautiful fabric of truth, it becomes infected and riddled with disease. This is my core basis of belief (no matter my hypocrisy). This idea of factual information and human self interest is the idea that brought scientific theory, and enlightenment. It also brought me to my own beliefs as an agnostic atheist" - Cosmic Cat, 23 July 2014.

...currently known as Outlook, the (allegedly) devoted Muslim and "enemy of atheist religion" :biggrin:

• Zeitgeist123 likes this

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
Those were the days.

IMPERATOR!

joe00uk

joe00uk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationUK

"YOU STUPID BULLIES ARE CALLING ME A TROLL BECAUSE I HAVE A CRUSH ON LADY GAGA. WELL LET ME TELL YOU, I AM AND ALWALS WILL BE A LITTLE MONSTER! FUCKIGN LADY GAAG HATER!S IM LEAVING THE FORUM LADY GAGA HATERS! I QUIT!!!! IM THROUGH WITH YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - LadyGagaIsHot, 03 May 2013

Recyvuym

Recyvuym

Apophis 2036

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDie Sonne

I like the implication that Outlook is trolling with the whole Islam thing. I did that once with a friend in high school. He gave me a withering look and said, "You know Islam literally means 'submission to God' right?" Guy was a devout Christian. No sense of irony.

I loudly predicted the second wave of the Global Financial Crisis would begin by the 31st of March 2017. But I was wrong! Observe my well-deserved public humiliation here, here and here. Let this be a warning to all of you who try to guess the future. Yes, that means you, reading this now! Put that prediction back in your pocket! Do it now, before it's too late! (Also check out my userpage, it's even funnier.)

TheComrade

TheComrade

BANNED

• Banned
  • 2,642 posts

I like the implication that Outlook is trolling with the whole Islam thing

Yes, almost for sure. Btw, such kind of trolling is a risky thing. Eventually, people just gets tired of this all & doesn't care are you serious or not, just treat you as clown by default.

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
I see you have a masters degree in trolling. Im guessing you're specializing in the sociological branch.

IMPERATOR!

TheComrade

TheComrade

BANNED

• Banned
  • 2,642 posts

I see you have a masters degree in trolling.

Master degree? Actually no, just some bitter experience from the distant past when i was young and stupid.

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
Hon hon hon. If you had a bit of experience, you'd realize that you're still a clown.

IMPERATOR!

TheComrade

TheComrade

BANNED

• Banned
  • 2,642 posts

Hon hon hon. If you had a bit of experience, you'd realize that you're still a clown.

You're suffer from butthurt, that's what my experience tells me.

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
Kk

IMPERATOR!

joe00uk

joe00uk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationUK

You two are so cute.

Infinite

Infinite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationDublin, Ireland
A love/hate relationship ^-^

Recyvuym

Recyvuym

Apophis 2036

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDie Sonne

Well the whole Wahhabism thing feels like a bit of a giveaway. I'm going to assume you're right PhoenixRu.

I loudly predicted the second wave of the Global Financial Crisis would begin by the 31st of March 2017. But I was wrong! Observe my well-deserved public humiliation here, here and here. Let this be a warning to all of you who try to guess the future. Yes, that means you, reading this now! Put that prediction back in your pocket! Do it now, before it's too late! (Also check out my userpage, it's even funnier.)

TheComrade

TheComrade

BANNED

• Banned
  • 2,642 posts

"I would rather eat 1 meal a day than work" - TranscendingGod, 22 April 2016

• hiraeth likes this

TheComrade

TheComrade

BANNED

• Banned
  • 2,642 posts

"Its so adorable how autist you guys are. Seriously only autists can create this forum and its contents" - Soundwave, 24 April, 2016

• ddmkm122, Soundwave and Infinite like this

Soundwave

Soundwave

Am I banned now?

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

delated

• ddmkm122 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users