Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The quotes of the Great Futuretimeliners

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Maximus

Maximus

Spaceman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • LocationCanada

Humanity has suffered MADness for 70 years, and for whatever reason, we think that singular lifespan of time is enough to prove we're better than suicide. Like a psychotically-depressed suicidal person, treatment resistant, with no will to live and nothing to believe in, thinking that because he hasn't fired in the five years he's had the gun, he never will. It just takes one bad day. One slip of the finger.

Yuli on humanity, nuclear annihilation, and AI.

• Yuli Ban likes this

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

"HA, I finally got on here!

But I thought nobody was supposed to trust me, so my statement should be taken with a big grain of salt! HA!" - jakob

now you got on here again

Good memorial words

This website has a magic that makes people draw back here like moths to light.

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Viewing this thread I can assure you that several on this site are of great eminence (I can not find the right word)

As We Rise

As We Rise

Matthew 24:12, NIV

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Guys, we have a last resort available for us. It's called cyropreservation.

Death isn't even an option.

-Raklian

• Erowind likes this

The reality? There are millions of normal people who are starting to LIKE the idea of fascism BECAUSE there are literal bolsheviks flooding the streets and attacking people. I swear to God, when the Left actually gets the storm they've been preaching about, you won't even see it on the news. The population will just shrink from 330 million to 230 million overnight and nobody will ever speak of it again.

Nodisam the Time Traveller

Nodisam the Time Traveller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

"Labels are for clothing, not people."

"Nice story, comparing yourself to a piece of decoration. But that's really all you are: a decoration in the background, just for entertainment."

- both from As We Rise

I found myself laughing hysterically when I compared them.

• ddmkm122 and rennerpetey like this

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

photo-thumb-1710.jpg?_r=1434183174

PhoenixRu

Do you know what's the funniest thing in this video? The funniest thing is that this is NOT satire, everything is very serious: https://youtu.be/bHmH04Bj4sU
  Aug 24 2017 04:41 AM
photo-thumb-4123.jpg?_r=1449029227
Pisiu369
Good o'l Latvian SS divisions.
Aug 24 2017 04:46 AM
default_large.png
As We Rise
Those are some odd looking armored vehicles.
Aug 24 2017 10:20 AM
photo-thumb-483.jpg?_r=1473505714
eacao
Lolll
Aug 24 2017 12:23 PM

Idkw, but I found this status comic (in a absurd way).

TheComrade

TheComrade

BANNED

• Banned
  • 2,642 posts

---

joe00uk

joe00uk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationUK

---

TheComrade

TheComrade

BANNED

• Banned
  • 2,642 posts

---

joe00uk

joe00uk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationUK

Unexpected? Yes. Worthy of being on this thread? Certainly not.

OK, so be it. I'm sorry.

It's fine, I suppose I shouldn't have posted anything like that in the public thread anyway.

Jakob

Jakob

Groveling Goblin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,080 posts

"Comets are fucking dumb." --Sciencerocks

• Maximus and Erowind like this

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • 2,956 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

"Comets are fucking dumb science rocks."

context is key.

• Casey likes this
Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

America wins, America will always win, America and Israel have God on our side, the Prophet Joseph Smith knew it.

Proud words, but you know what? We have the special collectors' market on the outskirts of my city, near the railway terminal. Foreign coins and banknotes, postage stamps, old imperial and soviet stuff and so on... among other things, you can buy the old Nazi helmet or belt buckle with engraved "Gott mit uns" - "God with us". They're not even expensive, German army left us literally millions of them.

Regardless of the discussion, that was a good response.

• Yuli Ban, joe00uk and rennerpetey like this

joe00uk

joe00uk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationUK

"Sources within the CIA today confirmed that Russia, not greed or money, is the root of all evil.

"We can't actually show you any evidence," said one trustworthy intelligence operative to the equally trustworthy liberal media, as it has demonstrated over the past months throughout the election cycle. "But you can absolutely trust us. We only have the best interests of America at heart. I masturbate crying into an American flag every night, and I am telling you: everything that's wrong in the world is Russia's fault."

Anonymous sources then went on to insist the FBI, Elvis Presley and Satan were all collaborating with Putin to destroy freedom and happiness everywhere for all people. Russia is known to be the nexus of horror in our otherwise peaceful and well-run world, and the denizens of this icy hell are known to venerate their dark gods by sacrificing small children to superbears genetically engineered by the KGB. The Kremlin is also believed to be responsible for stealing what would otherwise be fair US elections, as well as every sock that goes missing from your laundry.

A gentle old lady once travelled to Moscow to bring the much sought-after secrets of US peace and democracy to its people. They lowered her feet-first into a meat grinder and distilled her body into vodka. All cultures are of course equal, but there is little question among experts that Russia needs to be reduced to a radioactive wasteland. Glass. Parking. Lot.

Readers are kindly advised not to forget that the Two-Minute Hate begins at 9:30am this morning, assault weapons and live ammunition will be on sale with which to shoot effigies of Putin. Free entry for kids under 12. Remember that rioting is patriotic as long as you do it for Hillary."

- Recyvuym, 16 December 2016

This is a real masterpiece I just rediscovered, and it's particularly relevant to a certain thread I've been involved in recently :p

• Yuli Ban, BasilBerylium and rennerpetey like this

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

• rennerpetey likes this

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
PR's 2nd response to this status post: https://www.futureti...status_id=23241

Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/6S20mJvr4vs

PhoenixRu

PhoenixRu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Yuli Ban passionately criticizing the agenda of modern quasi-leftists:

You'd be fine with letting a fascist government run those SJWs through because honestly, who gives a shit about what gender some blue-haired Starbucks-drinking cunt thinks she is that day when there are White children literally starving and going without running water in the Appalachians? Who gives even half of a shit about what a gold-haired million-dollar nigger in Hollywood says about systemic racism and police brutality when Blacks make up 12% of the population but do 70% of the crime? Who gives a shit particle about how many strong womyn and People of Shit are represented in the latest $200 million video game or blockbuster when your neighbor just lost their job to some pajeet 5,000 miles away and his whole company is going under? Who cares about the memory of shit what some side-shaved faggot thinks about LGBTXYZ shitroom rights when you can't even afford your meds? MAGA. Kill 'em all and let Karl Marx sort 'em out.

source

• Yuli Ban likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users