Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Broken Links

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Miky617

Miky617

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationNC
I've noticed that a number of links provided under certain predictions (mostly in the near future and mostly links that were retrieved a few years ago) either no longer exist or don't redirect to anything. A few come up as error messages. If I had more time, I'd pull up some of them in this post, but I think that many of them could stand to be updated. Predictions based on older links may have since changed significantly, such as breaching the mantle, and might best be changed or moved (of course, I realize this is ultimately up to the administrator's discretion). I feel that if this website is going to be the best resource for predicting the future and finding related material, it would certainly help to keep the resources as up-to-date as possible. Thank you

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,574 posts
  • LocationLondon

Hi,

I try to update references whenever I can, but the timeline has gotten so large that it's difficult to check/monitor everything.

If you could post examples of broken links here, that would be very helpful.

Thanks

- Will

Miky617

Miky617

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationNC
Here are some of the links I found that did seem to be broken. I realize that some may simply be technical errors on my part and may not actually be broken, but I'm sure some of them might need to be updated. I'll keep looking for more and posting them here as I come across them. Rather than copying the link, I'll just give the number the reference is listed at under each year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users