Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Last Page of Thread on Mobile

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Awlq

Awlq

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationEarth
On mobile, how do I reach the last page of a long thread without having to press "next" until I get there? With really long threads, it often takes too long to get to the last page.

Infinite

Infinite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationDublin, Ireland
If you really want to you can switch to the full version (the little button at the very bottom of each page) and the option is there to skip.

I don't think the option is available on the full mobile site.

Infinite

Infinite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationDublin, Ireland
Oh P.S. If you want to return from the full version site to the mobile site, there is an option at the very bottom left corner of each page saying "use mobile version". :)

Awlq

Awlq

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationEarth

If you really want to you can switch to the full version (the little button at the very bottom of each page) and the option is there to skip.

I don't think the option is available on the full mobile site.

I knew about this but I just find the full version to be annoying to navigate on a phone. Oh well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users