Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

what are your thoughts on religions that aren't the big three? (Judaism, Christianity and Islam)

paganism religion future of religion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: will a new belief system come into light in the far future (7 member(s) have cast votes)

will a new belief system come into light in the far future?

1. yes (5 votes [71.43%])

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

2. maybe (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. nope (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Ewolf20

Ewolf20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationColumbia,sc

will they still stay after the big three lose their popularity power even in the far future where the majority of population is non-religious or will we all believe in ourselves instead when we ascended into godhood.   

note: i know what you're gonna say: oh we're so totally become gods. it's so obvious i can smell it.

Pisiu369

Pisiu369

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

will they still stay after the big three lose their popularity power even in the far future where the majority of population is non-religious or will we all believe in ourselves instead when we ascended into godhood.   

note: i know what you're gonna say: oh we're so totally become gods. it's so obvious i can smell it.

As of now Paganism is making a come back in Russia and other Slavic nations but other than that i don't think any other religions will come because gods have stopped contacting us xddd

Septentrion

Septentrion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

They're the Abrahamic Religions, not the "big three." Judaism is smaller than Sihkism and a bunch of obviously bigger religions.

Many of these religions share values which are ingrain in culture. The character traits of Jesus is very much more identifiable for historically Christian places than Muhammad is. That may have also been the case for pagan Europe. Judaism is more of a culture where actually belief is not necessary, and I see Christianity becoming more of a culture much like that.

Because it's no longer 2015

PyroRobot

PyroRobot

Move on

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Religion will exist for a long time both old and new. well past the 21st century even if everyone become a transhuman

I am done goodbye.

Unity

Unity

Information Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts

Well apparently the big 3 are:

Christianity

2.2 billion[3]

31.50%

Islam

1.6 billion[4]

22.32%

Secular[a]/Nonreligious[b]/Agnostic/Atheist

≤1.1 billion

15.35%

https://en.wikipedia...ous_populations

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paganism, religion, future of religion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users