Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Benefits of Anarchy in a Forum

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Frizz

Frizz

fey pansexual alcoholic non-human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow
You bitches need a xanax and long hard screw

\snap\
“Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution.”
- Alexander McQueen

PyroRobot

PyroRobot

Move on

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

I would very much like to see an example of incompetence of the authority of this forums. Especially the tatics you mentioned.

See the end of my post.

Fuck the mods then, post it anyways to substantiate your claim. If you really believe in what you are saying, then you wouldn't be afraid to post your evidence. Even if it means restrictions or being banned. Like you said, the mods are not a paragon of rationality but maybe some people would be more open-minded.

I am done goodbye.

TranscendingGod

TranscendingGod

2020 is here; I still suck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

I would very much like to see an example of incompetence of the authority of this forums. Especially the tatics you mentioned.

See the end of my post.
Fuck the mods then, post it anyways to substantiate your claim. If you really believe in what you are saying, then you wouldn't be afraid to post your evidence. Even if it means restrictions or being banned. Like you said, the mods are not a paragon of rationality but maybe some people would be more open-minded.

Well for example the issue of arguing my claim to any sort of extent often results in the unabashed beratement by populace and administrators alike. Hell even in this post i was chastized for being pretentious with my posts. That it was not that serious. This (feeling of abuse) has resulted in the locking of topics for the sake of "getting along" and the removal of posts. Deviation from a topic is considered grounds for removal no matter whether the circumstances warranted a response.. I have recieved a warning point for "deprecating" language because a mod had his feelings hurt even though what i said was reasonable. Wjfox has banned me for saying "I bet you feel dumb now?" when one of his predictions failed. If i would have said that to any member without power would i have been banned? No.

Authority is fickle. It prefers order, feelings, and pride more than it does reason. If i attack someone without reason then i am welcome to be advised that i did as much. If i use brusque language while making a point then that should be as it is.

The key point here is not to attack the people but merely their ideas or their irrationality. To call someone a liar, hypocrite, or otherwise following a lie or blatant hypocrisy is not an attack on their person. It is a statement of facts in which all can see. The fact that one could word it otherwise is hardly the issue. The voluntary removal of rationality is the driver for anarchy.

The growth of computation is doubly exponential growth. 

PyroRobot

PyroRobot

Move on

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

See the end of my post.

Well for example the issue of arguing my claim to any sort of extent often results in the unabashed beratement by populace and administrators alike. Hell even in this post i was chastized for being pretentious with my posts. That it was not that serious. This (feeling of abuse) has resulted in the locking of topics for the sake of "getting along" and the removal of posts. Deviation from a topic is considered grounds for removal no matter whether the circumstances warranted a response.. I have recieved a warning point for "deprecating" language because a mod had his feelings hurt even though what i said was reasonable. Wjfox has banned me for saying "I bet you feel dumb now?" when one of his predictions failed. If i would have said that to any member without power would i have been banned? No.

Authority is fickle. It prefers order, feelings, and pride more than it does reason. If i attack someone without reason then i am welcome to be advised that i did as much. If i use brusque language while making a point then that should be as it is.

The key point here is not to attack the people but merely their ideas or their irrationality. To call someone a liar, hypocrite, or otherwise following a lie or blatant hypocrisy is not an attack on their person. It is a statement of facts in which all can see. The fact that one could word it otherwise is hardly the issue. The voluntary removal of rationality is the driver for anarchy.

You should read the posts on the last page. I think you believe more is going on.

I am done goodbye.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users