Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Life Expectancy Tips

Life Expectancy Cancer Disease Diabetes

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Pisiu369

Pisiu369

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

This is a thread where we can all post our help tips and we can all live forever.

So, i have made a plan for living over 100, i'm currently 14 years old and i live in Australia, i use to have a lot of Asthma attacks when i was an infant but now they are only minor and only happen when i exercise. My mum has a really weak type 1 diabetes because of her Slow Metabolism.

By the age of 50 i will exercise with 3 minutes of intense sport at least once and week and i will probably be on the 5:2 diet.  http://the5-2dietbook.com/basics

By the age of 60 i will each majorly processed food only once or twice a week, (chips, ice-cream, biscuits)

By the age of 65 i will eat red meat only once or twice a week.

By the age of 70 i will stop consuming all processed food and eat healthy.

I might also move to a more rural place if the current area i live in becomes smoggy/too industrialised.

I will never touch a cigarette or Alcohol.

I will eat 1 Hot Chilli every day. http://time.com/3984...-chili-peppers/

I will drink 1 or 2 cups of Coffee every day.  https://news.usc.edu...reased-risk-of-

colorectal-cancer/

I will eat a pizza once every week. http://www.opposingv...ces-risk-cancer

I will go to the doctors twice every month for a checkup. 

Do you guys have any Health tips?

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,978 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

You're forgetting one thing that can actually make or break whether you will live beyond 100 - your DNA.

Have your DNA genome screened for potential diseases and change your lifestyle to preempt them if it can be done.

What are you without the sum of your parts?

Pisiu369

Pisiu369

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

You're forgetting one thing that can actually make or break whether you will live beyond 100 - your DNA.

Have your DNA genome screened for potential diseases and change your lifestyle to preempt them if it can be done.

Oh yeah r.i.p i don't even know what my blood type is but that is my parents fault, i really want a DNA test so i can find out my weakness, my strengths and my heritage. 

Alice Tepes

Alice Tepes

NONDESCRIPT HUMANOID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Locationfrom the desert town, located somewhere in the Southwestern United States, where all conspiracy theories are real.

one of your articles (the one on spicy foods) says this "very small-sized human studies". which is an immediate red flag because studie size is everything. also capsaicin causes inflamation so i dont understand how that is helpfull. from what i learned in collage, inflamation is very bad for you. i understand that foods like peppers cand have alot of nutrition in them and that is good, but i feel like they have the causation misplaced.

also as far as advice goes dont get sun tans, and go through hormone replacement therapy to make yourself female because they live longer and HRT can simulate what keeps them alive longer. also move to japan in a sub-urban location because they have the best life expectancy.

aspiring gynoid macrointelligence

superexistence

superexistence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Pisiu, seriously I have underwear older than you. As a fourteen year old I think life extension is a done deal for someone your age

It's likely at my age of 37 but not for sure and those who are fifty and over it's 50/50 this is all with current momentum and not

relying on ASI or quantum computers to aide us so that might be brought forward.

I doubt you'll see the age of fifty biologically and will be able to eat and exercise as much or as little as you like.

I seriously wish I was your age.

• Casey, mik1192, Maximus and 1 other like this

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,978 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Pisiu, seriously I have underwear older than you.

Now, I have my coffee all over my desk.

Thanks for the near-death experience, pal.

• Maximus and Daedalus Ladder like this
What are you without the sum of your parts?

Maximus

Maximus

Spaceman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • LocationCanada

Pisiu, seriously I have underwear older than you. 

That, my friends, is the quote of the century.

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • 2,956 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

one of your articles (the one on spicy foods) says this "very small-sized human studies". which is an immediate red flag because studie size is everything. also capsaicin causes inflamation so i dont understand how that is helpfull. from what i learned in collage, inflamation is very bad for you. i understand that foods like peppers cand have alot of nutrition in them and that is good, but i feel like they have the causation misplaced.

also as far as advice goes dont get sun tans, and go through hormone replacement therapy to make yourself female because they live longer and HRT can simulate what keeps them alive longer. also move to japan in a sub-urban location because they have the best life expectancy.

capsaicin has both analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.

light to moderate sun exposure provides vitamin D in bioavailable form that helps immune function and lowers inflammation.

female hormone replacement therapy can really damage a male body. It strains liver and kidneys as well as increases risks for blood clots, stroke, diabetes, and thyroid disfunction.

Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

Pisiu369

Pisiu369

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

light to moderate sun exposure provides vitamin D in bioavailable form that helps immune function and lowers inflammation.

female hormone replacement therapy can really damage a male body. It strains liver and kidneys as well as increases risks for blood clots, stroke, diabetes, and thyroid disfunction.

I'd rather take Vitamin D tablets when i'm 60 instead of risking sun cancer.

Pisiu369

Pisiu369

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Pisiu, seriously I have underwear older than you. As a fourteen year old I think life extension is a done deal for someone your age

It's likely at my age of 37 but not for sure and those who are fifty and over it's 50/50 this is all with current momentum and not

relying on ASI or quantum computers to aide us so that might be brought forward.

I doubt you'll see the age of fifty biologically and will be able to eat and exercise as much or as little as you like.

I seriously wish I was your age.

Thanks, but i've made this thread to help everyone live longer, not just me.

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • 2,956 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

what's with the weird waiting until you're 60 stuff.

Take vitamin d3 regulaly now.

exercise more and moderate red meat now.

I think the doc twice a month is a bit much unless you already have regular appointments to manage a condition.

Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

Pisiu369

Pisiu369

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

what's with the weird waiting until you're 60 stuff.

Take vitamin d3 regulaly now.

exercise more and moderate red meat now.

I think the doc twice a month is a bit much unless you already have regular appointments to manage a condition.

Yeah i agree with the doc twice a month, maybe once every 2 months. I don't want to limit my diet and such right now as i'm not at a very high risk of cancer so i'd like to live my life the way i want to until im 60.

Alice Tepes

Alice Tepes

NONDESCRIPT HUMANOID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Locationfrom the desert town, located somewhere in the Southwestern United States, where all conspiracy theories are real.

check this out https://en.wikipedia...anism_of_action also if you look at the section on its medical uses the amounts used are very small so eating alot of it is probably bad. because all drugs can be piosons it just depends on the dosage, also you can more reliably get vitamin d from man made sources expecialy when you get old, for instance my father has vitamen d deficiancy even though he gets plenty of sun exposure because of his age.

aspiring gynoid macrointelligence

Mike the average

Mike the average

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts
Look up fasting to slow your metabolism.

Everyone over-eats in the first world. Its also part of todays culture to eat at least 3 enjoyable meals, which is the hardest part, i try to skip breakfast only. However i wouldnt worry about it while you are growing.
'Force always attracts men of low morality' - Einstein
'Great spirits always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds' - Einstein

Tinch

Tinch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I will go to the doctors twice every month for a checkup. 

Do you guys have any Health tips?

Twice a month? Ain't nobody got time for that. :fie:

I do intermittent fasting every day in the morning and workout on an empty stomach. I take my vitamins and get fresh air. What else can you really do?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Life, Expectancy, Cancer, Disease, Diabetes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users