Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Breaking News: Russia Found Responsible for Every Case of War, Missing Children, Election Rigging, Rape of Animals, J-Walking in All Human History

russia evil propaganda satire

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Recyvuym

Recyvuym

Apophis 2036

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDie Sonne

POPULAR

Sources within the CIA today confirmed that Russia, not greed or money, is the root of all evil.

"We can't actually show you any evidence," said one trustworthy intelligence operative to the equally trustworthy liberal media, as it has demonstrated over the past months throughout the election cycle. "But you can absolutely trust us. We only have the best interests of America at heart. I masturbate crying into an American flag every night, and I am telling you: everything that's wrong in the world is Russia's fault."

Anonymous sources then went on to insist the FBI, Elvis Presley and Satan were all collaborating with Putin to destroy freedom and happiness everywhere for all people. Russia is known to be the nexus of horror in our otherwise peaceful and well-run world, and the denizens of this icy hell are known to venerate their dark gods by sacrificing small children to superbears genetically engineered by the KGB. The Kremlin is also believed to be responsible for stealing what would otherwise be fair US elections, as well as every sock that goes missing from your laundry.

A gentle old lady once travelled to Moscow to bring the much sought-after secrets of US peace and democracy to its people. They lowered her feet-first into a meat grinder and distilled her body into vodka. All cultures are of course equal, but there is little question among experts that Russia needs to be reduced to a radioactive wasteland. Glass. Parking. Lot.

Readers are kindly advised not to forget that the Two-Minute Hate begins at 9:30am this morning, assault weapons and live ammunition will be on sale with which to shoot effigies of Putin. Free entry for kids under 12. Remember that rioting is patriotic as long as you do it for Hillary.

• wjfox, eacao, Cody930 and 11 others like this

I loudly predicted the second wave of the Global Financial Crisis would begin by the 31st of March 2017. But I was wrong! Observe my well-deserved public humiliation here, here and here. Let this be a warning to all of you who try to guess the future. Yes, that means you, reading this now! Put that prediction back in your pocket! Do it now, before it's too late! (Also check out my userpage, it's even funnier.)

Astralator

Astralator

100 Billion Suns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationPale Blue Dot

lelouch_laugh__gif_by_bluefeatherraven-d

• wjfox, nomad, As We Rise and 1 other like this

Playing God is actually the highest expression of human nature. The urges to improve ourselves, to master our environment, [...] have been the fundamental driving forces of all of human history. Without these urges to ‘play God’, the world as we know it wouldn’t exist today.” - Ramez Naam

joe00uk

joe00uk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • LocationUK

Damn, this is gold.

• Erowind likes this

TranscendingGod

TranscendingGod

2020's the decade of our reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
https://www.google.c...-android-google

The growth of computation is doubly exponential growth. 

Mike the average

Mike the average

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts
What a joke his end of year conference is. Its an embarassing speech and only plays in to the hands of everything that is already wrong with US foreign affairs.
'Force always attracts men of low morality' - Einstein
'Great spirits always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds' - Einstein

TranscendingGod

TranscendingGod

2020's the decade of our reckoning

• Members
  • 1,904 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
I don't actually know how much you are actually trying to deny with this post. I know you ridicule the anonymity of the sources and the lack of public disclosure with the CIA but this is nothing new on behalf of the intelligence agency. The FBI has now agreed with the conclusion.
  • Maximus likes this

The growth of computation is doubly exponential growth. 

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,624 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Reminds me of the Onion. Back in 2007, they released this nifty book, Our Dumb World.

iraq-753827.JPG

• joe00uk and Recyvuym like this

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,524 posts
  • LocationLondon

Sources within the CIA today confirmed that Russia, not greed or money, is the root of all evil.

"We can't actually show you any evidence," said one trustworthy intelligence operative to the equally trustworthy liberal media, as it has demonstrated over the past months throughout the election cycle. "But you can absolutely trust us. We only have the best interests of America at heart. I masturbate crying into an American flag every night, and I am telling you: everything that's wrong in the world is Russia's fault."

Anonymous sources then went on to insist the FBI, Elvis Presley and Satan were all collaborating with Putin to destroy freedom and happiness everywhere for all people. Russia is known to be the nexus of horror in our otherwise peaceful and well-run world, and the denizens of this icy hell are known to venerate their dark gods by sacrificing small children to superbears genetically engineered by the KGB. The Kremlin is also believed to be responsible for stealing what would otherwise be fair US elections, as well as every sock that goes missing from your laundry.

A gentle old lady once travelled to Moscow to bring the much sought-after secrets of US peace and democracy to its people. They lowered her feet-first into a meat grinder and distilled her body into vodka. All cultures are of course equal, but there is little question among experts that Russia needs to be reduced to a radioactive wasteland. Glass. Parking. Lot.

Readers are kindly advised not to forget that the Two-Minute Hate begins at 9:30am this morning, assault weapons and live ammunition will be on sale with which to shoot effigies of Putin. Free entry for kids under 12. Remember that rioting is patriotic as long as you do it for Hillary.

L24cy.gif

TheComrade

TheComrade

BANNED

• Banned
  • 2,642 posts

I know, this thread was created for lulz, but reality can sometimes be no less grotesque... Here are the SERIOUS news from respectable Western media... the orwellian news for braindead readers:

Russia may organise migrant sex attacks in Europe to make Angela Merkel lose German elections, EU experts claim

Russia 'trying to destabilise' Germany by stoking unrest over migrants, warn spy chiefs

Vladimir Putin 'could order Cologne-style attacks' on women to destabilise Germany. The secret services in Russia and Syria may encourage refugees to carry out orchestrated sex attacks on German women in a sick bid to oust Angela Merkel from office, it’s been claimed.

What can i say? Now you know the truth, my German friends. So if (spare you God!) you will ever have any troubles with migrants, do not blame them. Blame instead the Putin's agents who have cheated these friendly and chivalrous but naive guys & encouraged them to misbehave.

• wjfox and joe00uk like this

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

• Moderators
  • 20,624 posts

Replace "Putin" with "Goldstein" and it's perfect . 

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

You mean Trump

This website has a magic that makes people draw back here like moths to light.

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,616 posts

Those of you who find the huge inequality of wealth on this planet to be disturbing might find this interesting.

Is Vladimir Putin Secretly the World's Richest Man?

http://www.msn.com/en-za/news/world/is-vladimir-putin-secretly-the-worlds-richest-man/ar-BBoKY7w

Extract"

That Vladimir Putin may also secretly be, by far, the world’s richest man will come as a shock to many.

While Putin describes himself as a modest man, with a 2014 income of a mere 7.65 million roubles – £83,000, property which consists of two not over-large apartments and a share in a car parking garage, some claim in reality he has a staggering fortune. Estimates range from £28billion to £140billion.

A gigantic sum, that, if true, would make him the wealthiest man in the world. The £140billion, claimed by Putin critic and hedge fund manager Bill Browder, is more than twice the fortune of Microsoft founder Bill Gates.

• Yuli Ban likes this

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

• Moderators
  • 20,624 posts

You mean Trump

It can't be Trump because he's the President. By extension, he'd have to be Big Brother. Not now, but soon.

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

You mean Trump

It can't be Trump because he's the President. By extension, he'd have to be Big Brother. Not now, but soon.

then The Pope

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

• Moderators
  • 20,624 posts

The Pope isn't being blamed for all of the West's evils and misfortunes right now. He's not the mastermind behind "saboteurs and terrorists" who aim to undermine our society at all levels.

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Then the Rothschilds

(this is going to continue)

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

• Moderators
  • 20,624 posts

two_minutes_hate.jpg

2 MINUTES HATE

• wjfox likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: russia, evil, propaganda, satire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users