Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What if the British Empire never existed?

Britain Empire Existed AltHistoryHub

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Time_Traveller

Time_Traveller

Master of Time Travel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts
  • LocationThe Sol System, 7 Billion C.E.

• BarkEater93 likes this

“One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.”

Stephen Hawking

BarkEater93

BarkEater93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • LocationCanada

Nice. If the British Empire never existed it probably wouldn't have affected my ancestry that much; my ancestors were settlers in New France. But North American way of life would've been a lot different, like the video mentioned. I think though that had France had no British competition in North America, they would've settled a lot more anyways especially on the US eastern seaboard. So since they're area of colonization would've been more spread out in the eastern part of the continent I think it would've gave the opportunity for the Spanish to take more of Western North America. So instead of three large North American countries; Mexico, heavily populated U.S. to the south and then sparsely populated Canada to the north, I think it would've been split more East-West; a sparsely populated Mexico both to the south and west, with a heavily populated French country in the east.  

nomad

nomad

The Darkness

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

The world would be a much sadder place without Keith Lemon.

Cats.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Britain, Empire, Existed, AltHistoryHub

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users