Okay. So, I’m having a hard time trying to ‘capitalize’ on the concept of Qualia. I’m trying to use the fundamental unit of subjective experience as a form of currency. I mean think about it. It’s unique in a way that all subjective experiences are unique to an individual, therefore it is secure in that it cannot be counterfeited or stolen. My experience of depression is unique to me and mine alone. Your experience of sex is yours and yours alone. Come to think of it, Qualia is the fundamental unit of conscious subjective raw experience. A quale is generated ONLY when these three qualities are met:
1. When we’re paying attention, regardless if we are paying attention to a past, present, predicted, or imagined experience. Our hippocampus and amygdala is largely involved in the generation of qualia, because we must give at least a bare minimum amount of focus for the experience to actually take place. This shall remain true regardless of the toposophic stratification of the individual, since no ideal being can ideally focus on everything all at once
Although it shall be possible to fork one’s own consciousness to multiply its own multitasking capabilities, the forked consciousnesses each possess their own qualia separate from the parent consciousness. Even when the forked consciousnesses merge with the parent consciousness, the resulting consciousness will still be subtly different by a hair from its own components, from which the resulting consciousness can then countercheck to decide which experiences came from which components (or not decide at all at which point the difference fades and the resulting consciousness maintains a singular sense of self).
I, a sentient mothership, decides to deploy a hundred drones that all carry a partial copy of my consciousness, making it safe to assume that I am the mothership, and I am all my hundred drones as well. Suppose each drone carries sensors that feed it with a perspective of a single planet from viewed from an angle different from the one another. It is also safe to assume that my individual drones are not just a part of me – they are me, therefore they have their own perceptions of the planet, albeit not as complete as my as-of-yet-to-exist greater self. Only when my drones decide to come back to my mothership will I be complete again as my greater self that will generate my own qualia based on all the individual qualia that each of my drones once possessed. Based on an article I have read from here before, this can be explained further by knowing the concept of omnimatia.
I, a sentient mothership, decides to deploy a hundred drones that each follow a predetermined set of rules emanating from my brain that resides in the mothership. At this point, I am the mothership, but I am not my drones because even if all my drones carry their own sensors, they cannot interpret all the data they have gathered unless they send it to the mothership and I reply with any form of command. Therefore, I wouldn’t say that I am the drones, because the hundred drones are just a part of my body much like how your eyes and ears are just a part of you. In this example, no consciousness is forked and only the mothership generated qualia for me.
Obviously, forking one’s own consciousness generates at least 101 different qualia for perceiving the planet alone, and not even the feelings associated with each one is accounted for. However, there is the risk of one of the partial copies not returning to the mothership, generating two incomplete sense of selves for both the defecting drone and the mothership with 99 drones. Nevertheless, quale is multiplied exponentially as consciousness is forked more and more.
2. The experience is subjective, meaning it must be original, must be truly taking place or have really taken place in the brain of the individual who’s generating the qualia in question. Likewise, the sense of self is a quale in and of itself, from which all succeeding subjective experiences are appended to, comparable to a personal memory blockchain (or if consciousness is forked and/or fused, an intrapersonal memory blocktree).
Even if sharing memories becomes possible, some form of identity must be deeply integrated to every quale such that whosoever will be on the receiving end of the sharing process, must have a hint that the experiences are not exactly their own so that individual sense of selves are preserved. This becomes chaotic when merging two or more individuals, because it results in the death of the sense of selves (or self-loops for short) of the merging individuals and the birth of a new individual having its own self-loop, capable of remembering all its previous self-loops as its own. The chaos can only be mediated once the entire blockchain/blocktree has been backtracked and then shared starting from the most recent experience about the beginning of the merge up to the moment the individual simultaneously became aware of the Ecclesia, received an Excelsior, integrated with the Empyrean, and participated in the Emporium (essentially, the moment of rebirth as an ascendant). Once the moment of rebirth has been reached, all constituent self-loop then starts to disintegrate and reintegrate into a single self-loop.
I, having my own memories and you having your own, both want to merge our consciousnesses. We start by sharing our mutual experience of wanting to merge, and then we start to remember each other’s memories before the merge, and further back until we remember our rebirth, at which point we lose both our identities and a new one emerges, once again becoming more aware of the Ecclesia, receiving a new Excelsior, and reintegrating into the Empyrean. The resulting individual is neither me or you, nor is it me and you. It is a wholly new individual that knows both our pasts yet can still generate its own qualia based on its two different pasts.
The merging method regulates the economic balance of the emporium similar with whatever disinflation does to any other market. The older, wiser, wealthier, and kinder the individual participants, the less relevant their pasts are, the more they will want to merge with one another, the more successful the merge will be. Quite frankly, the primordia are the result of demiurges – whose existences already deemed irrelevant by their own fragmented selves – merging into one complete being with one self-loop composed of all self-loops that existed, exists, and will ever exist.
3. The experience must be raw or in other words, spontaneous. This means that whatever the individual reacted, felt, or remembered at the instant the experience is generated, that reaction, feeling, or memory, is instantaneously integrated with the experience and encoded as a unique mindstate creating the physical manifestation of the quale, and encoded into the primordia/emporium/empyrean/excelsior/ecclesia as an eclectic state. This third quality of qualia is proof that qualia is just as metaphysical as the mind while also just as physical as the brain in which the integration level makes it so that hardware and software becomes indistinguishable. The quale is the mindstate, spontaneously encoded into eclectic states as a sum of products of the raised powers of fundamental qualia starting from the self-loop of an individual.
Each unique quale is designated with a sedenion, containing all the 16 basic elements of an experience including:
1. The selfloop represented by the real number
2. The cardinality of the experience as the complex part
3. The sensory organ used as the first quaternion
4. The kind of sensation associated with the organ as the second quaternion
5. The subject of the sensory organ (what thing did the sensation from the sensory organ came from) for the first octonion.
6. The type of active physical response to the sensation for the second octonio
7. The type of passive emotional cognition to the sensation for the third octonion
8. The object of response and cognition (what thing is the response and cognition directed to) for the fourth octonion
9. Other individual selfloops associated with the experience as its subject as the first sedenion
10. Other individual selfloops associated with the experience as its object as the second sedenion
11. Indexed experience set that triggers this experience will be the third sedenion
12. Indexed experience set that is triggered by this experience will be the fourth sedenion
13. Indexed experience set that can be triggered by this experience will be fifth sedenion
14. Indexed experience set that have been triggered by this experience will be the sixth sedenion
15. Dimensions-stamp of the experience as the seventh sedenion
16. The frequency of similar experience is the eighth sedenion
I think I’ve accounted for all attributes that an experience can possess. Now obviously, this is new to me as well. I just attempted to reduce conscious subjective raw experience into a quantitative form and its ridiculous. An index of which number corresponds with which attribute will be generated and by the primordia and encoded as eclectic states into the excelsior of all individuals (some twisted posthuman abomination of multidimensional hash function and ubiquitous computing). Think of each quale as a coin made of eclectic states, whose monetary value is equivalent to a unique neural network configuration. I haven’t thought of a way to compare 16-dimensional numbers yet, but qualia economy should work such that the more qualia an individual has appended to its central selfloop, the wealthier that individual is.
 The Ecclesia is an imaginary ( dimension distinct from the 3d space, 1d time, and 6d compactified space that we have in our universe and any other universe. It is the imaginary part of all the equations that govern the fundamental forces and interactions.
 The Excelsior is a humanoid biotechnological body made of eclectic states.
 The Empyrean system is the eutopian civilization of entities with excelsior
 The Emporium is the qualia market system.
 The Primordia are a collective consciousness whose computing substrate is the ecclesia itself
 Demiurges are entities the size of an entire universe whose excelsior is deeply embedded in the spacetime fabric of a universe.
 Eclectic states are like quantum states but on Planck-scale. Eclectic states can manifest as any combination of matter, energy, and data.
This is where I need some help. How does an actual exchange occur in such a system?