Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Magnetic Monopole Application

Magnetic monpole hollow alchemy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Hyndal_Halcyon

Hyndal_Halcyon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Hollow alchemy is the process of using electrically charged magnetic monopole (MM) buckyballs to emulate the behavior of nucleons. Using hollow alchemy, any atomic nucleus can be exchanged with a deformable buckyball of any nuclear geometry that corresponds with any atom. The atomic weight and atomic number can both be modified by deforming the electrically-charged MM-buckyball, either by putting other MM atoms inside it or by nesting them inside one another.

Both matter and antimatter nucleons can be exchanged by simply reversing the collective charge of the buckyball. Recombining them into atomic metamolecules with electric leptons (electrons, muons, tau, and their antiparticles) becomes fairly easy because the hollow nucleons behave like positively-charged ions. Although the mass of the resulting atomic metamolecules does not follow the same trend as normal nuclides, the narrow range of stable hollow nuclides includes the nonmetal and metalloid blocks that are essential for most carbon and silicon lifeforms. Metallic nuclides with hollow nucleons however, have a wider range than the original trend, allowing otherwise radioactive isotopes to become metastable and available for ionic bonding without decaying.

However, this extended stability trend disappears after atomic number 137 where lepton orbitals get smaller than nuclear radii making hollow nuclei stop behaving like atoms because energy required for maintaining chemical bonds exceed the total nuclear energy, but this inconvenience can be compensated by conjoining buckyballs to create buckytubes and anchoring them to strong molecular ferromagnets.

Another part of hollow nuclides is their “eigentrapping’ ability to contain other complex MM molecules and creating wholly new properties unachievable by conventional matter, antimatter, or just MM matter.

For the alchemy part, this makes true alchemy a possibility. By deforming hollow nucleons, a hollow hydrogen can become a hollow helium, then hollow lithium, etc. This process takes several MM manufacturing mechanisms akin to biological metabolisms on pico-scales and thousand-K temperatures.

Condense Matter Physics (CMP) happens in a temperature scale that involves low-energy interactions and macroscale quantizations which give rise to bose-eintein condensates, superfluidity, superconductivity, frictionlessness, “perpetual motion”, and other reversed entropic phenomena. Macroscale quantizations allow multiparticle bodies to behave as a single wave function while frictionlessness breaks energy symmetries by preventing the dissipation of motion into heat.

Hollow hydride is a type of exotic hydrogen composed of a hollow proton and an electron orbital. The hollow proton is a positvely-charged MM buckyball. Hollow hydrides are the same size and behavior like normal hydrogen, but the bond strength matches covalent bonds and nuclear energy capacity exceeds conventional fusion. Hollow hydrides easily replace hydrogen atoms in any conventional compound, thus reacting violently with normal matter turning any hydrogen-containing molecule into a hollow hydride-containing metamolecule, reinforcing normal matter into metamolecular matter.

Hollow hydrides can possess the properties of any hydrogen type. Hydrogen bonds replaced with hollow hydrogen bonds become as strong as covalent bond.

Water being a simple example of a hydrogen-containing molecule, would get reaaaaalllyyyyyyy weird.

·         Vapor made of hollow hydrides may immediately become plasma. Lightning dew.

·         Water made of hollow hydrides can be non-newtonian. Wonder water.

·         Ice made of hollow hydrides becomes lightweight diamondoids. Diamond ice.

Superhelium is the epitome of hollow alchemy and CMP. Superhelium exhibits macroquantization in a wide range of temperatures, allowing frictionless flow without much isolation. Moreover, it becomes a superconductive plasma in response to strong EM fields. Quantized vortices arise from average momentum to preserve kinetic energy as a macroscopic spin property. Use of superhelium as superconductive superfluid flywheel-battery is evident in cellular propulsion.

Hyperalkalines are atomic metamolecules with hollow nuclei that have low lepton affinity due to high-energy leptons being locked in high principals creating the i-, j-, k,- and l-orbitals. Having the largest lepton orbitals means hyperalkalines are very basic. Bonding ionically with ultrahalogens creates the hardest, lightest minerals.

Radiohalogens have the highest electric lepton affinity, reacting violently to snatch a lepton from any neighboring particle. Radiohalogen ions are highly unstable and decays into hollow hydrides if not bonded immediately.

Imperial Gases are noble gases with hollow nuclei that can be used as suspension clouds and extreme atmospheric pressurizers. Hollow noble gases automatically become ionized because they become denser than air and strongly interactive with electromagnets.

Notes:

·         You may be wondering why the term “hollow”. That’s because of the structure of buckyballs, being a monomolecular soccer-shaped cage and all. It’s quite ironic I should say, since you know, atoms already being “99.99%” empty.

·         I know. Don’t get me started. This hollow alchemy is just a fiasco for some high-level fiction in my head. Anyone care to join?

As you can see, I'm a huge nerd who'd rather write about how we can become a Type V civilization instead of study for my final exams (gotta fix that).

But to put an end to this topic, might I say that the one and only greatest future achievement of humankind is when it finally becomes posthumankind.

Jakob

Jakob

Groveling Goblin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,945 posts

Do you have a scientific basis for this, or is it just speculation? If you can link to some papers or articles, I'd be very interested. I've been wondering what purpose monopoles might serve.

• Hyndal_Halcyon likes this

Hyndal_Halcyon

Hyndal_Halcyon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Sorry to disappoint but my only basis was some wiki articles and OA's magmatter. After that, it's just pure speculation.

As you can see, I'm a huge nerd who'd rather write about how we can become a Type V civilization instead of study for my final exams (gotta fix that).

But to put an end to this topic, might I say that the one and only greatest future achievement of humankind is when it finally becomes posthumankind.

Jakob

Jakob

Groveling Goblin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,945 posts

A think quantum-dot arrays and metachemistry (chemistry with particles other than protons, neutrons, and electrons) are probably the best place to look for new kinds of "atoms", at least in this millennium.

Hyndal_Halcyon

Hyndal_Halcyon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Do you have a scientific basis for this, or is it just speculation? If you can link to some papers or articles, I'd be very interested. I've been wondering what purpose monopoles might serve.

http://secretunivers...gnetic_monopole

It's scary how believable this page can be if you tried to read its references.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users