Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Artifitial nervous system for robots

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CyberMisterBeauty

CyberMisterBeauty

The most beautiful male in the universe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • LocationThe largest city of the year 2192,celebrating my 200th birthday

In my last topic I talked about the creation of an artifitial digestive system for robots, now I want to talk about an aritifitial nervous system for robots.This nervous system would make robots feel physical sensations like humans and animals, making them even more lifelike and giving robots a wholly new way of interacting with their surroundings.

This nervous system could make robots feel heat, cold, pain, pressure, touch, sexual pleasure, taste(necessary for robots to appreciate food), smell, etc, anything a person feel physically a robot could do.The system could also help robots to feel emotions and feelings more strongly.

There are reaserchs about scientoists that created a robotic skin capable of feeling and scientists in germany are trying to create a nervous system to make robots feel pain, so they would damage themselves much less and they would avoid dangerous situations by feeling pain.

• Unity likes this

Unity

Unity

Information Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts

https://phys.org/new...etic-limbs.html

You should look up the stuff on artificial soft muscles too

• Jakob and Alislaws like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users