Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

The Kardashev Scale & Dyson Spheres

kardashev kardashev scale dyson dysonsphere dysonspheres civilizations galaxy galaxies universe far future

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,450 posts
  • LocationLondon

• eacao likes this

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts

Hundreds of trilllions of dollars and entire societies would need to move into space to support the industry to build such structures.

I wouldn't protect any of this within the next 200-500 years. Governments providing the resource might speed this up quite a bit and I aint saying that China wouldn't do exactly that but we will have to see.

As We Rise

As We Rise

Matthew 24:12, NIV

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Don't we already have multiple threads on this somewhere?

The reality? There are millions of normal people who are starting to LIKE the idea of fascism BECAUSE there are literal bolsheviks flooding the streets and attacking people. I swear to God, when the Left actually gets the storm they've been preaching about, you won't even see it on the news. The population will just shrink from 330 million to 230 million overnight and nobody will ever speak of it again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kardashev, kardashev scale, dyson, dysonsphere, dysonspheres, civilizations, galaxy, galaxies, universe, far future

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users