Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Prediction Accuracy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

vobis

vobis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Maybe I've missed it somewhere, but it seems like this site should have a scorecard somewhere, something to showcase when predictions are correct (or not).  I understand we'll have to wait around quite a while regarding nomadic floating cities, but with the site having been around for 10 years, there are definitely some events in the timeline that have come and gone, and probably some that happened earlier than predicted.  Something highlighting these things I would personally find pretty interesting.

• R8Z likes this

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

how are we defining correct. Is something that was predicted to happen in 2021 but happens in 2018 correct or not? 

Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

how are we defining correct. Is something that was predicted to happen in 2021 but happens in 2018 correct or not? 

IMHO, no.

This website has a magic that makes people draw back here like moths to light.

RoseTylerFan

RoseTylerFan

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

If you predicted that in 1998, then you were right. 20 or 23 years ahead is not a big deal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users