Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Jakob's Story Thread Discussion Thread

jakobs canon future fiction discussion

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Jakob

Jakob

Groveling Goblin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,967 posts

I've made this thread for discussion of my story thread, in case anyone had things to say about it, but wanted to avoid cluttering up the main thread. I feel it's attracted considerably less attention than some of my older, crappier work (which I won't link here because it's so cringe-inducing) and I'm curious why that might be.

Oh, yeah, and if anyone whose art is used there doesn't want it to be used there, I won't be at all offended if wjfox takes it down, but I would like to have the text sent to me beforehand so I don't lose that.

• Yuli Ban and Erowind like this

Jakob

Jakob

Groveling Goblin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,967 posts

An update has finally happened!

• Yuli Ban likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jakobs canon, future, fiction, discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users