Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RoseTylerFan

RoseTylerFan

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Hi!

Born in 1986. Opposite of the millenial stereotype. Melancholic/choleric temperament. Staunch cosmopolitan.

I am interested in transhumanism and extropianism (as well as political philosophy) so I decided to join this forum.

• wjfox and Erowind like this

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,779 posts
  • LocationLondon

Hi there and welcome. :)

Time_Traveller

Time_Traveller

Master of Time Travel

• Members
  • 6,153 posts
  • LocationMars, August 9th 2069 C.E.

Welcome to FT.

“One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.”

Stephen Hawking

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

|\_l¯\_/¯\_/¯l_/|

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Hi.

TESTING

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

Fighting Corporations since 2020

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • LocationLost in the Delta Quadrant

Hi!

Born in 1986. Opposite of the millenial stereotype. Melancholic/choleric temperament. Staunch cosmopolitan.

I am interested in transhumanism and extropianism (as well as political philosophy) so I decided to join this forum.

Hello, I see you are a fellow Doctor Who fan.  Personally, I think Bill is the best companion, but to each his own

John Lennon dares you to make sense of this

Spoiler

RoseTylerFan

RoseTylerFan

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

I like Bill, but Rose will always be my personal number one because 2005 was a special year for me.

• rennerpetey likes this

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Welcome.  It is always nice to hear from another Doctor Who fan.

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users