Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

What You Need to Know About the Future with Legendary Futurist Ray Kurzweil | Impact Theory

ray kurzweil singularity future

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

_SputnicK_

_SputnicK_

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationUSA

EDIT: Video is not displaying so here is the link instead.

"We are attempting to survive our time so we may live into yours." -Jimmy Carter, 1977

"In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind we've gone too far. Pictures came and broke your heart, put down the blame on VCR." -The Buggles, 1980

funkervogt

funkervogt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

18:10 - "In ten years we'll reach longevity escape velocity...I think I'm personally there. I think I'm not running out of time. With the advances going as quickly as they already are, I'm adding at least as much time as is going by...I already expect to live indefinitely."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ray kurzweil, singularity, future

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users