Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Animated Flash Series, set in 1,002,010 A.D.

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts
thats awesome gratis dude ... you ll make career ;)

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts
  • LocationSome Underground Sweatshop Probably

This project is nearing completion. I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES... hnnnnggggh

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Italian Ufo likes this
I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
Attention is currency in the "free marketplace of ideas".
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Awesome man!

• zEVerzan likes this

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,699 posts

EXOTEMPORAL EXCURSION 4 PREEEEVIEWWWWWWW

*wailing guitar solo*

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWTKGgDHaE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWTKGgDHaE[/url]

• Italian Ufo likes this
I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

You are a legend! it must have took a lot of efforts to do this

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,699 posts

Thanks! Although, this is only 40 seconds of about 8.5 minutes. This took a piddly amount of effort compared to the rest of the movie.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Are you going to sell the series?

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,699 posts

I've been considering about the idea of starting a Kickstarter campaign. My grand plan is to hire a team of animators, so that I can start cranking out episodes on a more regular basis. I could use all the help I can get though.

If the series gets popular enough I'll sell it. It is copyrighted.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

how did you get it copyrighted?

Edited by Italian Ufo, 20 January 2013 - 07:38 AM.

Maria

Maria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

best of luck for your success.Whats the story line basically?

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,699 posts

The storyline is complicated. Instead, I'll give you the bio for Xleek and that should give you an idea.

Name: Xleek Zungx

Race: Human, Default Model

Height: 4.5 ft

Native year: 1,002,010 C.E.

Abilities: Heightened reflexes and speed, Extremely advanced eyes, Augmented strength, Atomization (the ability to deconstruct inanimate objects on an atomic level by touch), Learning anything with access to his planet's information database

Xleek Zungx (He prefers Xleek), despite looking like an archetypal “Grey” alien from popular culture, is actually a human being from a million years hence. Although he possesses above-average intelligence by modern standards, in his time he is actually a complete loser. Orphaned, uneducated, and broke, he was so far gone that not even his own time's utopian government could assist him. In fact, he doesn't even exist on his planet's database. His incognito status gained the attention of Scientist Trox, a mysterious man who is illegally experimenting with arcane, forbidden time travel technology. He is now employed without pay as a time-traveling lab rat.

Because of Xleek's very hard life, he is an embittered, cynical man with an inferiority complex. While exploring the distant past, he snatched away 2 primitive humans, Brian and Meredith. He keeps them around for companionship and to help him feel better about himself. He also exhibits a degree of cruelty and sadism, and tends to abuse his ragtag crew.

Xleek's biology is very strange. All humans in his time are bio-engineered straight from conception, atom by atom. Their entire lives are laid out for them, and their bodies are engineered to fulfill a specific task... not so much for Xleek. He was conceived as a bug in the incubation factory computers. He is stuck with the “default” humanoid shape and is not granted any specialized upgrades. Although he is far from special in his own time, he is practically superpowered compared to more primitive races. Without a proper power grid, however, he can never put any of his abilities to good use without rapidly depleting his energy.

Xleek's directive is to explore history, record data, and experiment with new tools as they become available. Since his job is the only thing he has, he takes it very, very seriously. His time machine is actually a jail-broken interstellar cruiser illegally retrofitted with arcane time travel technology, and is essentially a flying saucer-shaped Swiss army knife. It's half a block in diameter and 3 stories in height, and is jam-packed with as many tools as Trox could supply. Most of these tools are highly experimental and possibly dangerous. Any deviations from his directive are to result in termination... as in getting fired. As long as Brian and Meredith can avoid becoming a hindrance, he should remain employed for the foreseeable future.

The primary point on his directive is to explore the mysterious pre-Andromedan era, a prehistoric era of the past lost to time long before humanity supposedly arrived in the Andromeda galaxy and fanned out into the Local Galactic Cluster.

In addition, space is an enormous place, and even this far in the future remains unexplored outside the Local Galactic Cluster. Who knows what kind of bizarre entities lurk outside the LGC?

TL;DR: this is a series about a misanthropic human from a far, strange future who is forced to risk his life and explore time and space by a shady boss.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

I want to print the Alien in 3D

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,699 posts

Italian UFO, you're brilliant. I was thinking of rewards and I think vinyl figurines would be great merchandise for higher-end contributions. THANK YOU.

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

Do you have a 3-D printer?  Or can you order someone to print a file for you?

Learning how to create a 3-D model for the printers may be a bit of a learning curve though.

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,699 posts

I go to the Ai Philadelphia, I do know there is a 3-D printer for the Industrial Design students.

I'm pretty sure I have the know-how to make a 3-D model using Maya or 3DS Max.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
Italian UFO, you're brilliant. I was thinking of rewards and I think vinyl figurines would be great merchandise for higher-end contributions. THANK YOU.

You welcome! I can also be your agent in Italy or in England. We  can do buisness togheter!

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,699 posts

Awe, stop it you. :nomention: I'd be happy to let you in on this!

I'll need all the help I can get tin order to spread the word.

You can all do your part by sharing my videos a few times!

I think it's in my best interest to make an animated premise short, explaining the ins and outs of the series. That way if someone asks, I can just show them. NEXT ON MY TO DO LIST: PREMISE.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
Awe, stop it you. :nomention: I'd be happy to let you in on this!

I'll need all the help I can get tin order to spread the word.

You can all do your part by sharing my videos a few times!

I think it's in my best interest to make an animated premise short, explaining the ins and outs of the series. That way if someone asks, I can just show them. NEXT ON MY TO DO LIST: PREMISE.

ok let me know we can make a plan.

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,699 posts

Meet Xleek, the irate transhuman of the far future.

Posted Image

This is the first painting I've made using Paint Tool SAI. Next up, eacao's avatar!

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas
I saw a new post by you and got excited thinking it was the new video. Cool artwork, and its good not to rush things anyway.

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users