Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Disinfecting Shower?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Time_Traveller

Time_Traveller

Master of Time Travel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts
  • LocationThe Sol System, 7 Billion C.E.
I took this from Behind the Scenes of Doctor Who but we could have this technology at hospitals in Lifts in the future, What do members think?

“One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.”

Stephen Hawking

Andy

Andy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
Actually I'm interested to know what you think.

I mean, the core idea is maybe interesting but if it involves getting soaked and having your clothes ruined, or stripping down in such a public environment to be disinfected, I'm not sure if it's remotely feasible given the negative effects involved.

I'm just wondering what makes you bring it up, and I'd like to know what makes you so interested in the subject :) because I'm having a hard time thinking of applications of the idea that are remotely possible.
For everyone's sake, watch this video

Time_Traveller

Time_Traveller

Master of Time Travel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts
  • LocationThe Sol System, 7 Billion C.E.
[quote name='Time_Traveller' timestamp='1306350078' post='1097']
http://youtu.be/zC-rQm8AUXQ

I took this from Behind the Scenes of Doctor Who but we could have this technology at hospitals in Lifts in the future, I think it would be really good technology where you stand in the shower and get disinfected, clean and dried at the same time, What do members think?

Edited by Time_Traveller, 26 May 2011 - 08:02 AM.

“One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.”

Stephen Hawking

Dead Redshirt

Dead Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts
Interesting. Sounds like some form of decontamination room. That kind of technology could definitely be useful. It's already somewhat possible, at least, as there's a way of disinfecting using UV, I think. I know they sell something like that at Costco, but I have no idea how well it works.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Jack Layton - 1950 - 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users