Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Rise of the Rothschilds. The World's Richest Family.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

eacao

eacao

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • LocationAustralia

• Frizz likes this
Only take advice from people who have what you want.
You don't decide your future. You decide your habits, and your habits decide your future.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. - Abraham Lincoln.

Frizz

Frizz

fey pansexual alcoholic non-human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,374 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow
Very interesting video.

Imnot much of a conspiracy theorist, though i do somewhat believe the Rothschilds engineered wwii in order to establish israel.

Is that too far fetched?
“Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution.”
- Alexander McQueen

eacao

eacao

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Very interesting video.

Imnot much of a conspiracy theorist, though i do somewhat believe the Rothschilds engineered wwii in order to establish israel.

Is that too far fetched?

if they did then it sure sounds like they personally paid a heavy price in doing so

Only take advice from people who have what you want.
You don't decide your future. You decide your habits, and your habits decide your future.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. - Abraham Lincoln.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users