Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

President Trump News and Discussions

Donald Trump Trump USA Conservative 2016 Republican GOP POTUS China Conservative Christian

• Please log in to reply
3995 replies to this topic

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts
  • LocationLondon

Old video of Boris Johnson (who is likely to meet Trump during his visit to the UK), commenting on Donald Trump:

https://twitter.com/...398873328398336

:rofl:

starspawn0

starspawn0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
https://mobile.twitt...833983261413376

How seriously does the rest of the world take Trump? Well, here’s how Sky News is advertising his UK state visit. Watch.

• wjfox likes this

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Banned
  • 13,326 posts

The HillVerified account @thehill 11m11 minutes ago

Poll: Support for impeaching Trump rises to over 40 percent http://hill.cm/YVJruzb

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,329 posts
  • LocationLondon

Old video of Boris Johnson (who is likely to meet Trump during his visit to the UK), commenting on Donald Trump:

https://twitter.com/...398873328398336

:rofl:

The Twitter group "Led By Donkeys" has now beamed this video onto the Houses of Parliament, ahead of Trump's visit:

https://twitter.com/...436716683272192

Oh, and his UK approval rating got beamed onto the Tower of London, too –

https://twitter.com/...521581701181440

zQcn9OQ.jpg

• caltrek, Erowind and Enda Kurina like this

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,329 posts
  • LocationLondon

Trump faces giant penis mowed into field near airport where he lands for UK state visit, in climate change protest

A teenager has mowed an anti-Trump message, complete with a giant penis, into the grass of his family home ahead of the US president’s UK state visit.

Ollie Nancarrow spent his weekend mowing the words “Oi Trump” into his lawn, near Hatfield Heath, in Essex.

The 18-year-old also used the mower to etch a giant polar bear, penis and the words “climate change is real” into the grass, according to the Bishop’s Stortford Independent.

The A-level student hopes that the US president will spot his creation as Air Force One approaches Stansted Airport, which is near Hatfield Heath, on Monday morning.

“Donald Trump and his denial of climate change are not welcome and I want him to be fully aware of that when he flies in to Stansted on Monday,” he said.

https://www.independ...x-a8941271.html

27DRhgs.jpg

pMPwppe.jpg

• Outlook likes this

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Banned
  • 13,326 posts

BNL NEWS @BreakingNLive 10h10 hours ago

BREAKING: Recently obtained emails exchanged between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page show the FBI aimed to accommodate requests from Hillary Clinton’s lawyers leading up to the 2016 race for the White House.

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Banned
  • 13,326 posts
Trump lashes out suggesting he could stay in office after two terms, amid poor approval ratings

Source: Independent

Donald Trump has lashed out at his favourite bogeyman — the news media — in a Twitter thread suggesting the American people would ask him to stay in the White House beyond two terms, in violation of the US Constitution.

The tweets come amid reports that Mr Trump's own campaign has conducted polling showing him losing in key 2020 battleground states to Joe Biden, and as public polling shows him losing to many of the top Democrats vying for their party's nomination. Mr Trump has meanwhile lashed out at the idea, and has said that his internal polling actually shows him "winning everywhere."

"The good news is that at the end of 6 years, after America has been made GREAT again and I leave the beautiful White House (do you think the people would demand that I stay longer? KEEP AMERICA GREAT), both of these horrible papers will quickly go out of business & be forever gone!" Mr Trump tweeted on Sunday morning, shortly after attacking the New York Times and Washington Post both as a "disgrace to our Country" and the "Enemy of the People."

-snip-

The suggestion that the American people would want Mr Trump to stay in the White House after eight years as president is also not a new one, but shows that the president has the idea on his mind in spite of its obvious unconstitutionality. American presidents are limited to being elected to just two four year terms as a result of the 22nd Amendment to the US Constitution, which was ratified in 1951.

-snip-

Read more: https://www.independ...t-a8961041.html

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,329 posts
  • LocationLondon

Ordinarily, this would be a massive scandal – but here in the post-2016 alternate reality bubble, it's just a minor story that will be forgotten about within a few days.

---

Donald Trump accused of sexually assaulting writer E Jean Carroll

Fri 21 Jun 2019 19.12 BST

Donald Trump is facing a fresh allegation that he sexually assaulted a woman in his days as a real estate developer in the mid 1990s, adding to the long list of claims against him of sexual misconduct.

In a cover story in New York magazine, the writer and celebrated agony aunt E Jean Carroll relates an incident in which she encountered Trump in the Manhattan department store Bergdorf Goodman some time in late 1995 or early 1996. She was 52 years old and had recently started an advice column for Elle magazine called Ask E Jean, and he would have been 49 or 50, and married to Marla Marples.

[...]

Carroll alleges that Trump assaulted her in a dressing room in the store after he had asked her for advice on a present to buy a female friend. He selected a “lacy see-through bodysuit of lilac gray” and asked her to model it for him; she quipped back that he should try it on.

When they reached the dressing room, Carroll alleges that Trump lunged at her and over the next three minutes sexually assaulted her. “He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights,” she writes.

In a “colossal struggle” he unzipped his trousers and forced his fingers around her genitals and thrusted his penis “halfway – or completely, I’m not certain – inside me.”

https://www.theguard...test-accusation

• Raklian and Jessica like this

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,329 posts
  • LocationLondon

After Trump’s sweeping tax reform, more Americans owed the IRS money

June 21, 2019 3:44 p.m.

More people ended up with a tax bill this tax season compared to a year ago, according to new data from an Internal Revenue Service watchdog.

There were 23.4 million returns with a balance due in the 2019 tax season — the first after President Donald Trump’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act took effect — up 5.4% from the 22.2 million a year earlier, the Taxpayer Advocate Service said in an annual report released Thursday.

[...]

The IRS received 141.5 million tax returns in 2019 as of May. Although average refunds dropped a mere $49 from 2018 to 2019, going from $2,778 to $2,729, the federal government refunded taxpayers $7.6 billion less year-over-year.

https://www.marketwa...oney-2019-06-21

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,287 posts

Trump lashes out suggesting he could stay in office after two terms, amid poor approval ratings

Well, sure, if the choice for Trump is jail time or a third term, he will  want to be prez for the rest of his natural life.  Nothing like having a Special Prosecutor conclude that you obstructed justice to concentrate the thought processes. 

No, Mueller did not exonerate him of that charge. He merely acted within guidelines that said he could not prosecute a sitting president. Only the Fox spin doctors and Trump are concluding that he is therefore innocent.  Read the report if you do not believe me.

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

tierbook

tierbook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • LocationCharleston sc

Ordinarily, this would be a massive scandal – but here in the post-2016 alternate reality bubble, it's just a minor story that will be forgotten about within a few days.

---

Donald Trump accused of sexually assaulting writer E Jean Carroll

Fri 21 Jun 2019 19.12 BST

Donald Trump is facing a fresh allegation that he sexually assaulted a woman in his days as a real estate developer in the mid 1990s, adding to the long list of claims against him of sexual misconduct.

In a cover story in New York magazine, the writer and celebrated agony aunt E Jean Carroll relates an incident in which she encountered Trump in the Manhattan department store Bergdorf Goodman some time in late 1995 or early 1996. She was 52 years old and had recently started an advice column for Elle magazine called Ask E Jean, and he would have been 49 or 50, and married to Marla Marples.

[...]

Carroll alleges that Trump assaulted her in a dressing room in the store after he had asked her for advice on a present to buy a female friend. He selected a “lacy see-through bodysuit of lilac gray” and asked her to model it for him; she quipped back that he should try it on.

When they reached the dressing room, Carroll alleges that Trump lunged at her and over the next three minutes sexually assaulted her. “He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights,” she writes.

In a “colossal struggle” he unzipped his trousers and forced his fingers around her genitals and thrusted his penis “halfway – or completely, I’m not certain – inside me.”

https://www.theguard...test-accusation

I think it has more to do with it being a blurb in her new book.

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 9,287 posts

Judge Shuts Down Trump’s Diversion of Miltary Funds to Build Border Wall

https://www.courthou...ld-border-wall/

Introduction:

(Courthouse News) – A federal judge in California ruled Friday against the Trump administration in two different lawsuits over the use of $2.5 billion in military funding to build part of a southern border wall.

Last month, U.S. District Judge Haywood Gilliam from the U.S. District Court of the Northern District of California, approved a temporary injunction blocking the feds from building sections of the wall in California, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas. Friday’s rulings made the injunction permanent.

President Donald Trump declared a national emergency at the border in February after Congress failed to allocate funding to his border wall. Using the declaration, Trump planned to divert money from the military to begin construction of the wall.

Gilliam wrote that Trump’s diversion of military funding was an unlawful action that attempted to bypass the authority of Congress.

“Defendants’ position on these factors boils down to an argument that the Court should not enjoin conduct found to be unlawful because the ends justify the mean,” Gilliam wrote in the case brought by the states. “No case supports this principle.”

• Erowind likes this

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 9,287 posts

Ninth Circuit Upholds Freeze on Pentagon Cash for Trump’s Border Wall

https://www.courthou...ps-border-wall/

Introduction:

SAN FRANCISCO (Courthouse News) – In a 2-1 decision on Wednesday, the Ninth Circuit rejected the Trump administration’s attempt to suspend a federal judge’s order blocking the use of $2.5 billion in military funding to build part of a southern border wall.

U.S. Circuit Judges Richard Clifton and Michelle Friedland, who authored the majority opinion, said Trump is unlikely to win his appeal of U.S. District Judge Haywood Gilliam’s order last Friday permanently enjoining the feds from building sections of the wall in California, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas.

Clifton and Friedland agreed with Gilliam that Trump’s diversion of military funding fails to square with the Appropriations Clause of the U.S. Constitution. They said the need for the money was not unforeseen, as the feds argued, and it was a budget item that Congress had already denied.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,329 posts
  • LocationLondon

"During his July 4th speech, President Donald Trump says American forces “took over the airports” during the US War of Independence in the late 18th century. Planes were not used in warfare until the 20th century."

https://twitter.com/...070792477360128

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 9,287 posts

A New Poll Shows That Trump’s Handling of Climate Change Is Deeply Unpopular

https://www.washingt...m=.0a140ec2d1b3

Introduction:

(Washington Post) Aided by a strong economy and perceptions that he has dealt with it effectively, President Trump’s approval rating has risen to the highest point of his presidency, though a slight majority of Americans continue to say they disapprove of his performance in office, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll.

The survey highlights the degree to which Trump has a narrow but real path to reelection. His approval rating on most issues is net negative, and more than 6 in 10 Americans say he has acted in ways that are unpresidential since he was sworn into office. Still, roughly one-fifth of those who say he is not presidential say they approve of the job he is doing, and he runs even against four possible Democratic nominees in hypothetical ­general-election matchups. He trails decisively only to former vice president Joe Biden.

LCJOU3FAHQI6TA7DIX663DUNFY.jpg

• Yuli Ban likes this

starspawn0

starspawn0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
Trump dossier author Steele gets 16-hour DOJ grilling

The interview was contentious at first, according to two people familiar with the matter, but investigators ultimately found his testimony credible and even surprising.

https://www.politico...ier-doj-1403318

Hmm... I wonder what they discussed... Obviously the "pee tape" was discussed at some point, but probably wasn't the major focus. Maybe there were questions about Cohen and whether he was ever in Prague -- this was one of the claims in the Steele Dossier that Cohen emphatically denied.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Donald Trump, Trump, USA, Conservative, 2016, Republican, GOP, POTUS, China, Conservative Christian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users