Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Psychology test with a moral.

psychology psychology test ufo car damage accident test collision moral

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Voight-Kampff

Voight-Kampff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

I think I'll mess with your minds a little. For this I need a volunteer for a psychology test. This test has a moral.

The instructions:

(1) Watch the following video: https://www.youtube....h?v=xqdKYsztBXg

(2) Answer the following question: What do you think was the real cause of the car damage? (Be honest.)

After the first person answers I will give further instructions.

Erowind

Erowind

Anarchist without an adjective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

I'll bite, it's late and I like Invader Zim so what the hell.

Being honest, I don't know what caused the damage. But I also don't know that the story is real either. The image could have easily been doctored. Even if it's not I'm not jumping to UFOs as an explanation. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

With all seriousness though, if you have real proof of aliens lay it on me. Proof of the existence of aliens would be awesome.

823318fc326e36813698918b9a53dddae127c271

Voight-Kampff

Voight-Kampff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

OK, but we need a conjectured explanation. Let's assume the damage is real but that the lady driver's story or interpretation of the event may or may not be correct. You can agree with her or you can disagree with her, but if you disagree with her you have to supply a more likely explanation. You can pretend that you're an insurance agent assessing the case and wondering whom to blame, if anyone.

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

Fighting Corporations since 2020

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • LocationNot in Kansas anymore

My guess?  She or someone she knew took a rubber hammer or rubber sledgehammer to it for one reason or another, and then she lied about it to try to get insurance to pay for it.

• Erowind likes this

John Lennon dares you to make sense of this

Spoiler

Voight-Kampff

Voight-Kampff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

My guess?  She or someone she knew took a rubber hammer or rubber sledgehammer to it for one reason or another, and then she lied about it to try to get insurance to pay for it.

Thanks for volunteering! Your idea was roughly one of my main thoughts, too, although why make up such an incredible story when she could have just said that somebody sideswiped her, or that she simply didn't know who vandalized her car?

OK, here are the remaining instructions:

(3) Watch the following videos (and read the explanatory text underneath, if necessary):

https://www.youtube....h?v=S4t4biiCN1Q

https://www.youtube....h?v=ZwNc8fi3cG8

(4) Repeat instruction (2).

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

For the first one, I'd say that it's a military jet or drone either scanning an area or coming in for a landing.

The second one is a little harder.  I am skeptical as to the validity to the video, and I wish I could see it without that red circle because if you watch it at 1/4th the speed the front line of the circle is actually on the guy the whole run up.  Also, when you watch it that slow he appears to move really unnaturally.  

Assuming the video isn't photoshoped, I think the guy is just wearing a light tan outfit that blends in really well with the background and creates a sort of optical illusion.

Spoiler

Voight-Kampff

Voight-Kampff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Yes, I'm assuming the videos aren't faked, though that's always a possibility.

I'm not following your intent, though: Did you give your opinion of what caused the car damage in your last post?

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Yes

Spoiler

Voight-Kampff

Voight-Kampff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

I see. So you didn't change your answer after seeing those last two videos. My expectation failed. The experiment failed. :-(

I'll give up and give my reasoning, then...

The first of the last two videos shows soldiers driving a jeep in complete darkness (per the description section of the video), and the reason they can see enough to drive is because they're using infrared. The person filming them is also using infrared. See the relationship between that and the lady driving at night? Many people mistakenly drive without lights at night, so that provides a hint that she may have hit such a driver, and it's more likely that driver was driving by infrared, since on a dark road with nobody around, a driver would be more likely to notice that they didn't have their lights on, therefore something else must've been going on.

I wondered if the military were test driving vehicles at night, so I looked up Algonquin, Illinois  and found that the Great Lakes Naval Station is 26 miles away from Algonquin. That's not particularly close, though, so I admit that coincidence wasn't very convincing.

The main problem with the conjecture that she hit somebody at night is that she still would likely have seen or heard such a vehicle as it came along beside here. That's where the invisibility comes in. If the military were combining both cloaking with infrared vision--both technologies we now know they have--and testing those by driving at night, then the explanation is quite simple about what may have happened: such a military test vehicle hit her car. Her car may have been hit by accident, or it may have been a "hot dog" driver showing off how close he could get, which young military pilots like to do. (https://en.wikipedia...disaster_(1998))

One reason this explanation fits so nicely is that it doesn't require any UFOs, aliens, or other speculative things, only existing technology that most people don't happen to know exists. It's much more comforting to believe she was hit by a military vehicle performing a road test than to believe she collided with an invisible UFO! Why wasn't any paint left behind? Possibly because the cloak insulated the military vehicle.

I'm not going to tell the moral yet since if anybody enjoyed this little mystery, here's another mystery they can try...

(1) Watch this video: https://www.youtube....h?v=pZ_hcQFdVQI

(2) Answer the following question: What do you think the driver really saw?

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

I see. So you didn't change your answer after seeing those last two videos. My expectation failed. The experiment failed. :-(

I'll give up and give my reasoning, then...

The first of the last two videos shows soldiers driving a jeep in complete darkness (per the description section of the video), and the reason they can see enough to drive is because they're using infrared. The person filming them is also using infrared. See the relationship between that and the lady driving at night? Many people mistakenly drive without lights at night, so that provides a hint that she may have hit such a driver, and it's more likely that driver was driving by infrared, since on a dark road with nobody around, a driver would be more likely to notice that they didn't have their lights on, therefore something else must've been going on.

I wondered if the military were test driving vehicles at night, so I looked up Algonquin, Illinois  and found that the Great Lakes Naval Station is 26 miles away from Algonquin. That's not particularly close, though, so I admit that coincidence wasn't very convincing.

The main problem with the conjecture that she hit somebody at night is that she still would likely have seen or heard such a vehicle as it came along beside here. That's where the invisibility comes in. If the military were combining both cloaking with infrared vision--both technologies we now know they have--and testing those by driving at night, then the explanation is quite simple about what may have happened: such a military test vehicle hit her car. Her car may have been hit by accident, or it may have been a "hot dog" driver showing off how close he could get, which young military pilots like to do. (https://en.wikipedia...disaster_(1998))

One reason this explanation fits so nicely is that it doesn't require any UFOs, aliens, or other speculative things, only existing technology that most people don't happen to know exists. It's much more comforting to believe she was hit by a military vehicle performing a road test than to believe she collided with an invisible UFO! Why wasn't any paint left behind? Possibly because the cloak insulated the military vehicle.

I'm not going to tell the moral yet since if anybody enjoyed this little mystery, here's another mystery they can try...

(1) Watch this video: https://www.youtube....h?v=pZ_hcQFdVQI

(2) Answer the following question: What do you think the driver really saw?

The problem I had with the first video was that there weren't any scratches in the paint.  Any crash would have scratched the paint, which is why I think it was a rubber hammer.

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: psychology, psychology test, ufo, car, damage, accident, test, collision, moral

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users