Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Apple AR Glasses

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

waitingforthe2020s

waitingforthe2020s

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationOrion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy.
According to some rumors, Apple is already working on AR glasses. It’s pretty obvious at this point because they’ve been implementing AR in every one of their mobile devices, most likely as a test run.

What do you think? Would you buy them? How much would you pay for them?
  • bgates276 likes this
<p>The singularity is fear.

bgates276

bgates276

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

According to some rumors, Apple is already working on AR glasses. It’s pretty obvious at this point because they’ve been implementing AR in every one of their mobile devices, most likely as a test run.

What do you think? Would you buy them? How much would you pay for them?

Yeah, I've heard of this too. Apparently they are still a prototype. I'm thinking it won't be at least until the early 2020's. Also, guaranteed they will be REALLY expensive. I'm thinking at least a $1000. Perhaps you've noticed that Apple's products are getting more expensive these days. They will charge a lot, because they know people will pay for it. That being said, I'm sure they will be really versatile, ergonomic, and work seamlessly with the Iphone, which will likely be required for them.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users