Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Christmas thread

Christmas Xmas New Year

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,763 posts
  • LocationLondon

For general chat about the Christmas/New Year period. :)

What's everyone doing this year?

• Yuli Ban and Erowind like this

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands

Working full-time since everybody at work is taking christmas off. I don't mind it though, it's more money.

• wjfox and Erowind like this

Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/DGe_Sluth3A

Erowind

Erowind

Anarchist without an adjective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
Spending Christmas eve with family. On Christmas day I'm going to go to a Christmas movie marathon sleepover party at a local collective house.
  • wjfox likes this

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,763 posts
  • LocationLondon
Well, my Christmas Eve has been ruined by utterly USELESS trains, which are operating on "half power" and can't leave the Goddamn station. I'm stuck here on a freezing cold platform.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,763 posts
  • LocationLondon

Home now, in the warmth of my parent's house.

I bought a new laptop (my first with Windows 10), so I can continue to do blogs and other updates while I'm staying with family.

• Yuli Ban and Erowind like this

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • 20,771 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

I'm about to do a final update of the Your 2018 Predictions thread, so I'm starting to collect all the links and data. I won't skip adding links this year like I did last year, so you can actually verify all the predictions. I'll probably post that tomorrow.

As for the 2019 Predictions thread, I plan on being even more conservative than last year. Keyword: plan. I don't think 2019 is going to be a quiet year on any front, but I'd rather be wrong via undercalling than overcalling.

• wjfox and Erowind like this

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 10,054 posts

My wife and I are having her sister and brother-in-law over for a Christmas dinner.

A belated Happy Winter Solstice day to you all!

• wjfox likes this

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

Cody930

Cody930

An Apple Pie from Scratch

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, US

Spending the day with my family and partner. Merry Christmas all!

• wjfox likes this

"Since we first emerged, a few million years ago in East Africa, we have meandered our way around the planet. There are now people on every continent and the remotest islands, from pole to pole, from Mount Everest to the Dead Sea, on the ocean bottoms and even, occasionally, in residence 200 miles up - humans, like the gods of old, living in the sky."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Christmas, Xmas, New Year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users