Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Biological functions that robots will emulate in the future

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CyberMisterBeauty

CyberMisterBeauty

The most beautiful male in the universe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • LocationThe largest city of the year 2192,celebrating my 200th birthday

This is my first thread of 2019 so I`d like your opinions about what living organisms functions robots will emulate in the future. With advances in Robotics, robots will be more and more like organisms in functions and anatomy.

I think robots in the future could emulate many biological functions: Breathing(not the actual gas exchange but the simulation amaking them more like human), digestion(including excretion), homeostasis , regeneration , self repairness and feeling sensations and emotions.

The only biological capabilities that robots will never emulate is reproduction since they will never have DNA and gamete cells.

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,030 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

For medical purposes, we will definitely create biorobots. It's damn near required.

I can also see sexbots having pseudo-biological anatomy— in fact, I just ran into some technosexual who also has a scat fetish... But more to the point, sex is sloppy and messy, so surely there will be sexbots that sweat and spew fluids.

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

funkervogt

funkervogt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts
Why couldn't robots have biological reproduction systems? It's just like any other type of tissue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users