Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'American Dying' cooled Earth's climate

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,999 posts

Also,

1. virus and diseases also came back to the old world wiping out millions of europeans that had no ability to fight off the foreign viruses.

2. We didn't kill these people the viruses that wiped out 1/3rd of our population for thousands of years did that we brought over(NOT by purpose!).

3. Name one cultural or racial group that doesn't have blood on its hands?

Of course, the racist anti-white media won't talk about the above. What's funny is 1 and 2 are things i learned in college world history.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." - Salman Rushdie

“He who dares not offend cannot be honest,” — Thomas Paine

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,999 posts

On their return home, European sailors brought syphilis to Europe. Although less deadly, the disease was known to have caused great social disruption throughout deadly, the disease was known to have caused great social disruption throughout the Old World (Sherman, 2007).the Old World (Sherman, 2007) https://www.kellogg....NunnQianJEP.pdf

So I guess people should just remain isolated and never explore is what our racist media wishes.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." - Salman Rushdie

“He who dares not offend cannot be honest,” — Thomas Paine

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands

2. We didn't kill these people the viruses that wiped out 1/3rd of our population for thousands of years did that we brought over(NOT by purpose!).

I'm surprised to see you've found a time machine and joined the colonialists of the early modern era, but nevertheless I hope this letter of Jeffery Amherst, the British commander-in-chief during the 18th century, amuses you:

"You will Do well to try to Innoculate the Indians, by means of Blankets, as well as to Try Every other Method, that can Serve to Extirpate this Execrable Race. – I should be very glad [if] your Scheme for Hunting them down by Dogs could take Effect; but England is at too great a Distance to think that at present."

I enjoy seeing you try to justify the genocide of the Natives, and I hope you do it again.

EDIT:

Also! How, can I forget these beautiful etchings by de Bry, based on witness testimonials to when these Europeans simply explored these native lands,

70221-004-C8E0668E.jpg

Narratio_Regionum_indicarum_per_Hispanos

Christopher_Columbus%27_Soldiers_Chop_th

lossy-page1-800px-Bartolom%C3%A9_de_las_

Isn't all this exploring just blameless fun?

• Erowind likes this

Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/3V9zxXN1rx0

Erowind

Erowind

Psychonaut, Aspiring Mathematician and Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • LocationIn some cafe eating--yes eating--roasted coffee beans and reading semiotext(e)s

Everyone responding to Jakob seriously is tonally inept, and anybody who is proud of being a troll (epic xP) in 2019 is socially inept.

I'm not unaware that he's trolling, I do spend time on 4chan...

It's more that this particular troll has actually gotten under my skin over the past few months.

Current status: slaving away for the math gods of Pythagoras VII.

Jakob

Jakob

Groveling Goblin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,054 posts

Everyone responding to Jakob seriously is tonally inept, and anybody who is proud of being a troll (epic xP) in 2019 is socially inept.

I'm not unaware that he's trolling, I do spend time on 4chan...

It's more that this particular troll has actually gotten under my skin over the past few months.

That's a troll's job.

• Sciencerocks likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users