Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Apollo 11

Moon space race documentary Apollo program

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SkittleBlu

SkittleBlu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

I'm sure many of you already know of this, but just in case you've missed it:

https://youtu.be/3Co8Z8BQgWc

It's now in theaters

The look on his face before venturing where no human had set foot before:

Screen-Shot-2019-01-28-at-9.54.18-AM-114

• Yuli Ban and starspawn0 like this

starspawn0

starspawn0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts

I saw the film a couple weeks ago. It's incredible.

At the time, I was looking for a movie to watch, and this one seemed to be the only "good" one I hadn't seen. I checked the reviews, and they were uniformly positive; but then I thought, "Uhh... another documentary about Apollo 11. How interesting and fun could it really be? I bet it's a boring film that people like to say that they like." Then, as I watched, I became really surprised by it. The film really makes you feel present in that time and setting, in the same way that really good photography does -- where you want to look at every little detail; every line on people's faces, what they are seeing and thinking.

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,034 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

I didn't realize it was an actual documentary until now. Now, that is IMPRESSIVE.

What are you without the sum of your parts?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Moon, space race, documentary, Apollo program

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users