Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What creative projects are you working on?

creative projects tinkering fun

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,956 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

This year I decided to start creative projects each week. Writing, visual arts, creating boardgames, making video games, designing products, etc.

This week I how done 20 different sauces, dressings and marinades in live videos for one of my youtube channels.

This coming week is supposed to be a music creation week if I can figure out some software and remember some music theory.

What about you all? what are you working on?

Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands

I've been trying to write and self-publish a book , and I've been writing it for a year now at least but this past week I've broken a lot of barriers in where it's going and how it's going to feel and look like so I'm a lot more excited about it than when I once was. 

• Yuli Ban and Erowind like this

Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/6S20mJvr4vs

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,316 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Loads of books. 
Right now, I'm focusing on litRPG and gamelit. I'm 70,000 words into one book and 100,000 words into another. I figured I'd publish them in June and July. 
Here's the whole list and how far I'm into them:

Spoiler

• Hyndal_Halcyon likes this

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

joe00uk

joe00uk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationUK

I'm writing a book. But progress on it is kind of random, like there'll be periods of several weeks when I'm writing lots and lots each day and then that'll be followed by long stretches of time when I'm not really adding much at all. I need to get more consistent with my writing. I do want it published traditionally though, and my biggest worry at the moment is that it might be too long when I finish it. Most publishers only accept manuscripts that are at most 100,000 words. Sometimes they'll stretch that to 110,000 if they're feeling particularly generous. I still have a long way to go before I get to that point though. The story I'm writing will probably be split up into a trilogy, and ideally I want to finish all three parts before I contact any agents. 

PhoenixRu

PhoenixRu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

I feel myself a bit embarassed, but I don't write a book... Instead, here is my current project, the turn-based political game with humble title "President" and I do it only for my own pleasure.

The game will (I hope) include the political, economic and military options. None of wich are definitely bad or good, so the player must find the right balance.

Economy and state budget of Russia in 2050 AD. GDP per capita reached 145 thousand USD, the population decline was reversed but overall population remains low - only 124 million people.

26509184.png

=== === ===

PS better late than never: Happy Birthday to Joe and my sincere congratulations to ScienceRocks.

• Yuli Ban, joe00uk and Outlook like this

Ewolf20

Ewolf20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationColumbia,sc

working on some fanfiction...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: creative, projects, tinkering, fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users