Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Liberal rant thread

loony liberals stupid liberals evil liberals rant

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Jakob

Jakob

Stable Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,122 posts

Loony Liberals have now implemented a vile policy of institutional racism. Their ultimate goal is presumably to disenfranchise white people and reduce them to poverty so they can be more easily killed off.

• Sciencerocks likes this

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,624 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Loony Liberals have now implemented a vile policy of institutional racism. Their ultimate goal is presumably to disenfranchise white people and reduce them to poverty so they can be more easily killed off.

I'm fine with a Liberal Rant Thread for plenty of reasons starting with the SJW phenomenon and obsession with microaggressions & LGBT shit over class issues, but post this literal Stormfront shit again and you're going to face the banhammer. Period.

• wjfox and Archimedes like this

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,524 posts
  • LocationLondon

This is appalling, Jakob.

Sadly, I can no longer consider you a friend of this forum. The scales have now tipped in favour of you being merely "tolerated" here.

You are standing on very thin ice now – three warning points results in a ban – so I suggest you reflect on your conduct.

As Yuli says, this has absolutely nothing to do with "loony liberals" (we'd be more than happy to debate with you on various left-wing topics – some of which we'd probably agree with you about), and everything to do with you posting blatant white supremacist propaganda.

So if you want to stick around on this forum, be more careful and considerate about what you post. And remember what happened to As We Rise.
  • Archimedes likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users