Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ethics as Warfare: Metaphysics and Morality of the Era of Transhumanism

transhumanism

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

DubiousTunic

DubiousTunic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind me making a new account and posting this here. I studied philosophy and wrote a book on the future of transhumanism and how it brings us away from Christianity. It's about 140 pages and available in PDF form for free. 

https://dubioustunic...hysics-and.html

Ethics as Warfare is a book that describes the philosophical confrontation between transhumanism and the Christian tradition. In the Christian case, faith in the Word, who was incarnate as man, has us maintain the human species. In the non-Christian case, the human essence is no longer the ground of Natural Law. In fact, we are to become beings capable of sculpting Natural Law, like unto gods. This is the meaning of the "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil." This god-potential of mankind is obviously a threat to the Christian tradition, as well as Enlightenment values; yet it is inevitable. So where will you end up? 

• Yuli Ban likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: transhumanism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users