Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Friendly PSA

NASA Rockets SpaceX

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Archimedes

Archimedes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

The rockets NASA uses are built by other companies, and the companies that get the contracts to build them are usually awarded by congress.

In this case, the "mainline" rockets are partially built by ULA which is a partnership between Boeing and Lockheed Martin.

You might have heard of them recently.

In conclusion: NASA is rudderless because a bunch of congressional stooges have pushed incompetent companies to build its hardware.

BLAME THEM, NOT NASA.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

• Kemotx, FrogCAT and Erowind like this

Erowind

Erowind

Anarchist without an adjective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
Our space program is an example of an industry that worked when it was nationalized and it makes no sense to me that it's not now.
  • Archimedes likes this

FrogCAT

FrogCAT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationHere or there

Make NASA Great Again

• Erowind likes this

"Feeling like I need to fall down some stairs"   "The kids are Alt-Right today!"   "And when we fall, we will fall together"  "Good god have I become so tightly wound?"  "Oh I'm just a girl, guess I'm some kind of freak" 

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands

Make NASA Great Again

MNGA or MNASAGA?
Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/bE_UDATn42E

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NASA, Rockets, SpaceX

0 user(s) are reading this topic