Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What would be the “fifteenth” goal in science for humanity?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Maximum7

Maximum7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
Here are the 14 biggest goals in highly advanced science. These are the things that humanity is striving to achieve by my estimate. Everything else is just pomp and circumstance

1. Faster than light travel

2. Teleportation

3. Time travel

4. Immortality

5. Advanced nanotech and perhaps smaller

6. Creation of a pocket or basement universe

7. True sentient AI

8. Cure for all disease

9. Reversal of entropy

10. Complete melding of mind and computer

11. Artificial designer life forms.

12. Completely “real” simulated reality

13. Probability engineering

14. Intelligence augmentation

I feel like I’m missing something. Do you have an idea for what could be Number 15 so I can say I have “15 goals of humanity”? It’s not the creation of a brand new universe. I thought about that but that would defeat the purpose of mastering the current universe. I also think creating a universe as big as ours is impossible. Meeting E.T. is trivial and not necessary for humanity. It could actually destroy humanity. I listed Time travel but freezing time would not be possible. Resurrecting the dead is impossible as I truly believe that the soul exists as does God and the afterlife.

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
15. Chips that don't break while dipping
Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/bE_UDATn42E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users