Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Last Last Question

scp far future SCP

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Hyndal_Halcyon

Hyndal_Halcyon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

The Last Last Question is the name of a collection of extra-multiversal objects used to communicate with aliens who supposedly created this universe.

They are basically one among infinite chains of sentient universes, each more complex and more intelligent than the last.

Aside from the fact that they put a domain wall around our universe, they are simply just creatures who ran out of things to learn within their respective universes and concluded that the only way to learn more things is by creating a better universe, such as this one.

In time, we will be just as advanced and we will do the same, and the ones we will create will do the same, ad infinitum. This never-ending cycle of creating and learning universes is essentially, God.

I couldn't agree more.

As you can see, I'm a huge nerd who'd rather write about how we can become a Type V civilization instead of study for my final exams (gotta fix that).

But to put an end to this topic, might I say that the one and only greatest future achievement of humankind is when it finally becomes posthumankind.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scp, far future, SCP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users