Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Diet and exercise discussion

food exercise fitness health

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

okay, keto isn't that big a deal different from how I would tend to eat anyway. I was eating about 70% fat, 25% Protein, 5% carbs mainly from vegetables. majority of days were near 0% carbs, be less than 5 grams and largely gained from any carbs in meat, eggs, and herbs used to flavor them.

I kept to my 2000 calories intake. wasn't really hungry at any point. but didn't really love the food over much either. It didn't upset my system as much I thought it might, though I did have some rough days, nothing too far outside of normal for me.

I cut back exercise to levels that I was doing while eating the high carb diet to give each it's fair shakes. I've neither gained or lost weight, and I do notice any strength or muscle size variation.

The biggest thing of note for me has been my mood. the Fuse on ALL my moods is Waaay shorter. Little things that are no big deal piss me right off and it last most of the day, when I'm excited I'm near manic, lost a couple days to depression where I stayed in bed. Fun was more fun, stress was more stressful.

I can't help but wonder if this is something that's messing up american minds. High carb made me ADHD, and High fat made me moody and volatile. If this is how everybody feels all the time... no thank you. The emotional intensity was too much for me.

But the diet is over.

I'm now onto my regular eating diet, and starting fast twitch muscle training. Looking at mainly sprinting starts, vertical jump, distance jump, side jump, and throwing exercises for hieght and distances. Looking for improvements in distance, and/or reps.

I can get back to my other exercises again too, now that calories are no object, at least until November 1st when I go high protein and the end of november will be the start of weight based training.

• Zaphod likes this
Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: food, exercise, fitness, health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users