Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Futures Studies organizations

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JanJelleNL

JanJelleNL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Is anyone here member of a Futures Studies organization, like World Futures Studies Federation or World Futures Society (or something else)? I'm quite intrigued by the idea but not sure if it's worth it and which one to join, would be very interested if someone has experience. 

• Yuli Ban likes this

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,773 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

I've never even heard of such things.

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,771 posts
  • LocationLondon

I'm thinking of joining London Futurists.

• Yuli Ban likes this

JanJelleNL

JanJelleNL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

I'm thinking of joining London Futurists.

Looks like a really cool group, if I were in London I'd definitely check them out too. 

And clever of them to link up with meetup.com. You can reach a lot of people really fast through meetup, the downside is that you often get a lot of 'churn' (people coming and going) so it's hard to really mold a community. 

• wjfox and Yuli Ban like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users