Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sci-Fi Manga

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
I've recently been reading Blame and am a bit over halfway through, and I wanted to showcase some of it but I thought that I'd make a general thread for sci-fi manga, since I'll probably be reading much more.

Blame is set in the very far future. I dont want to spoil it too much, since the fun is in deciphering the story, but essentially one man is looking for a human with special genes to put an end to the dreary apocalyptic status quo. It has AI, cyborgs, transhumanists, megastructures, metaspace. It is the futurist dystopic fantasy, coupled with jaw dropping art.

Read it before you die.

V04u8Oq.jpg
qqSKfvR.jpg
  • eacao, FrogCAT and Erowind like this
Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/bE_UDATn42E

eacao

eacao

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I don't actually watch / read any sci-fi manga but your thread has my support bro!

Manga-Ed-fullmetal-alchemist-manga-25331

Don't let anybody stand in way of your dreams!

• Raklian and Erowind like this
Only take advice from people who have what you want.
You don't decide your future. You decide your habits, and your habits decide your future.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. - Abraham Lincoln.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users