Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IDEAS

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Cloned

Cloned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationEU

Why is there no "ideas" section in the forum? Maybe nobody has one?

I mean down to Earth ideas. 

For example:

To make cooperation between fundamentally different people profitable.

We have computers, the Internet and smartphones - what can we do useful with these technologies?

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands

Why is there no "ideas" section in the forum? Maybe nobody has one?

https://youtu.be/AU0u6SCAXWI
Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/YjUhBVkJoMk
Dino Synth is my new favourite genre

Cloned

Cloned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationEU

Boring empty black space. And you call yourself futurists.

In fact, I know why this is happening. 

People are afraid to talk because they will be punished immediately. All they are allowed to do is re-post, re-tweet or copy-paste approved materials.

There are people so called moderators. With them begins the collapse of civilization.
0.jpg

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
I'd agree, but tbe mods on this forum are pretty chill save for Cody930. Many a times have I been suspended for disagreeing with him, like when he said blue cheese was the best variety of cheese and I responded that blue cheese is fucking inedible. Later when I argued that singles cheese is actually pretty good depending on the combination you place with it, he said he wasn't even going to dignify me with a response and gave me a warning point then spammed my inbox with "Swiss? Swizzy? Switz?" My last argument with him was over Parmesan, needless to say I was suspended again.
Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/YjUhBVkJoMk
Dino Synth is my new favourite genre

Cloned

Cloned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationEU
 Outlook
blue cheese is fucking inedible.

Thank you for your bravery. 
But you cannot say it publicly, because you insult producers and fans of blue cheese.
And by the way, are you a certified cheese expert? 

I have an idea how to solve this problem. 
Each forum should have artificial intelligence - a filter, that generates messages based on the original thought of a human member.
Only "improved" messages will be publicly visible - for example:
"Blue cheese is good, but maybe not the best in my humble opinion of an amateur".

I think this is a fantastic idea.

Cloned

Cloned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationEU

Do we have the International Flag of planet Earth? I have the idea. 

blue-dot.png

Now we are ready to join the Intergalactic Federation. 

Cloned

Cloned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationEU

The United Nations recognize 180 currencies worldwide. Many of the world's countries have their own currencies. Currency refers to a legal tender, which includes all banknotes and coins used as a medium of exchange. The United Nations currently recognizes 180 currencies that are used in 195 countries across the world.
There are currently over 4,000 cryptocurrencies available in the market, with bitcoin being the most popular and the most highly valued. 

---------------------------------------------------------------
As we can see, the digital world is launching an attack on money. Are there alternatives?

Sure. For example:
1. Green (good) and red (bad) money (upgrading an existing system).

2. Refuse money as an outdated idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users